Reviews for The Pride of This Empire
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Wow. This is quite a refreshing change, and the setting in this chapter was lovely and poignantly described. Well done!
Mar x Malfoy chapter 33 . 5/28/2008
this was very good.

i feel that the ending was open ended but not in a bad way really.

i started to tear when seamus died. that was well written
Aubergine 28 chapter 33 . 2/12/2008
I can't say much now because I'm far too weepy but that was amazing. Seamus was totally OOC but I *loved* the character you created in him. Agh now I'm going to start sobbing again. That scene when he dies...Now I'm off again. It was just so...heart-breakingly, lovingly, fiercely, beautifully amazing. And the last line. That made me happy, knowing that somehow things would be okay. okay. So thanks for the amazing story. You definitly should continue writing (fan-fiction or otherwise) you have an awesome talent.

-Penguin Girl
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Well. That's certainly something I haven't seen before. Voldemort getting knocked out in the anticipated "last confrontation". Well done so far...
G chapter 33 . 8/10/2007
Completely underappreciated- this was so touching I wept.
zafaran chapter 33 . 10/23/2005
Very nicely done story with a very emotionally satisfying ending. You have rich characterization and solid world-building that produce and Alternative Universe that's a joy to read. Keep up the good work on future stories. Zafaran
Dana chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was brilliant, usually I wouldh ave been put off by the Seamus/Severus relationship but it was written so masterfully that I coudn't stop reading.

Well done, I hope there's a sequel i nthe works but the ending for this is great too so whatever you wish.
vandaria2004 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ok, so now that I know your not dead: WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH "THERE FOR YOU"! it's been almost two years!
darkpyroangel06 chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
OMG! Are you going to make a sequel or anything? Because this story was so amazing I... I don't even know what to say. I had read it expecting it to be Harry & Severus, but I liked the Seamus & Severus thing so I kept reading. The ending nearly had me rolling on the floor though. I enjoyed reading your fic because it was so well put together: the plot, the characters, the grammar! That's my biggest thing. Well, thank-you for writing.
Flamingteen wont let me signin chapter 33 . 6/21/2005
Wonderful! I especially love the ending you wrote. Haha. :D
topps chapter 33 . 6/14/2005
that was great!
sbsyd chapter 33 . 5/6/2005
wow...that was great...so *cough* how bout a sequel?
Aanchal chapter 33 . 5/5/2005
nice story, but are you going to write a sequel or something. I waould like to know what happens on Harry and Snape's travels.
enahma chapter 33 . 5/4/2005
Sorry, I haven't realized this was the last chapter.

I'm really sorry to hear that. You wrote a really touching story, the plot was fine, the spelling near perfect, and you left me sad, because I was waiting for more.

I hope I can read something new from you in the near future.

Enahma