Reviews for Mars Reiko
Urooj chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's a good story...could there be more to it? :P
KM Rune chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I think this is cute. You should add another chapter.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Beautiful. It is broken up in stange places but this was a sweet fic.
eggtarted chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wow loved the story :) except for the spaced alignments thou :P
V-BABE chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I LOVED IT ! Please do a sequel, it's rare that people are writing PGSM AND finishing their stories! PLEASE do a sequel! I WOULD SURELY READ IT!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
so was rei repeating herself or was minako repeating rei at the end?

other than that, awesome fic:D
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I will tell you hestly what I tought of this fic... It's great really, if you could just make us know what mina was thinking at that moment. Oh and put some Minako/Rei moment a lot, everybody loves it ! If you make a sequel, It will be my pleasure to read it ! GOOD LUCK !
TFulghum chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT! I love PGSM and at the end of act 47 i cried. Great Job! SEQUEL!
just-a-fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow... that was beautiful, we need more pgsm.. rei and minako are great together.
Panugoeth chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Dear Michiru,

your story is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye with metaphors and of course vage subtle hints to the ship of Rei/Minako. THough a one-shot you leave me feeling satisfied at the end at what Rei has to say. Destiny I think will always tie those two together, and I think you phrase that nicely in offering a hope in the future for Rei and Minako to connect once again. Good job!
osap chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Really nice story

I love all -pgsm, I still think there should be more stories based on Rei/Minako, since it was so obvious in the live series that they were or were going to be a couple.

Keep writing, please. A sequel in wich Rei tells Minako how she feels would be great.

Vala.