Reviews for Thorns of a Rose
toooldforthissite chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Girl, GET THIS STORY OFF HITUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and it better come soon! _ I can't wait to see where this story goes! :]
anime-queen46 chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
not bad she was 4 letters to many
AzadiKnight chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Rewrite? Are you crazy? This chapter is beautiful! Please, don't do it! I like it so much!
AzadiKnight chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Absolutely stunning! Everything is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece!
Lothiriel chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Hello! I just found this story and I love it! Please update soon!
midlagdobsessn chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Even though I'm an E/C phan, I still enjoy a good story plot and I'm enjoying yours. Still waiting for Chapt 5 :-)

MAO
Liz chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
For your first fanfic, this is awesome!
Pussin Boots chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Nice! Upload soon!
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
Wow, this is a pretty good story! I'm an avid Erik/Meg fan, so I've been trying to find some good ones, but there aren't that many Erik/Meg's here on FF :( So I'm happy to be reading your story, which I'm enjoying :)

However, I was just wondering - do you have a beta? I like your story, but there are a few things that I think need some looking over, like spelling and grammar (not too much but there's the occasional typo here and there), as well as the dialogue. The dialogue is what I think needs a bit more work, 'cuz it sounds too modern.

And forgive me if I offend you, but I honestly think that Erik needs to be a bit more angsty and moody. To me, he doesn't really sound...right. As for Meg, I'm not too sure what to make of her. She doesn't seem to have a properly defined personality, if you know what I'm saying. Part of the time she seems sort of wimpy-ish and lame, like where she stutters all the time, and at other times she seems cool and spunky, like where she describes herself as curious and when she loses her temper and stuff. So, I think that you might like to sit down for a minute or so and think about how you want Meg to be like, you know? Define her properly. Because the way it is now, it seems sort of weird that one moment she's all timid and the next she's yelling at him, you know?

Heh, this got a bit long...I hope you're not offended or anything, this is just what I noticed and thought needed improvement, so this is from one author to another :)

Oh, and if you don't have a beta, I'd be willing to do it! Please email me if you have anything to say :)
M Leblanc chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
This chapter is quite descriptive, which is good, but a tad unneccessary. I mean, it didn't really have to take up a WHOLE chappie, did it? Well, maybe I'm just too picky. Anyway, I'm glad you kept updating- I admit, I thought you had abandoned this phic for sure. So, keep updating- I'm really enjoying it!

Olivia
DragonheartRAB chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
aw, poor erik. he never deserved any of that. i hope meg can make it up to him! i really like this story. its a shame that you don't come across e/m stories too often. good work and update soon!
DragonheartRAB chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
aw! that was adorable! i liked your little idea about meg's adventures with "frederic". very original and very cute. i loved this chapter!
DragonheartRAB chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
no no no! this was a good chapter! i love it when meg gets mad. personally, i think that she has a lot more passion to her than the movie reveals. at least she is trying to make peace. good work!
DragonheartRAB chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
yay! another e/m phic! i love this pairing. can't wait to see what happens next!
VagrantCandy chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
I like it. Meg is a character that is quite underappreciated, it's nice to know that with the recent increase in E/M fics, she's finally getting some recognition...Everyone seems to be in character, as far as I can tell. In fact, more so than most other fics I've read in this pairing...As for Madame Giry's first name, I believe it to be Antoinette, but I'm not entirely sure. It is the one that is most commonly used for her anyway...