Reviews for School Daze
I really love this story and looked forward to how you'd continue this. All my dreams are crushed now.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
This is a lovely story. So unfortunate to see that it's discontinued. But thank you for all you have written.
leyitah2 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
too bad this ends here, was reeally nice
Rumia chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Haha this is funny and very cute :)
I love how Yoh tries to surprise Anna, its sweet. But what's this between Ren and Anna? Is it flirting I sense? How is Yoh gonna react :O
You should finish this, it's good :)
777angeloflove chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
LOVE THE STORY! WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE!
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
please please please continue!
purebloodragdoll chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
please continue,

and is ren fliritng with anna?
midorinohime chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
Finally finished this story...hehe I really really like your story. _ hope to read your next chap! _
Hitomi Star chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
Hey it's me, "Hitomi!" :) I finally made an account yesterday but the pename Hitomi was already taken. I just have a long list of stories saved on my computer so I decided to finally make an account on this site and put all of them on Story Alert.

Hope you update someday!
da.hao.chronicler chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i like this story alot! ;D
mamiamami chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
ano saa... would you mind updating? This is actually the only story I read in the Mankin-verse in . The plot is good, not too messy but not too simple either. Yoh is bordering between in-character and out-of-character...so... pls update?

parang awa mo na! buhay ka pa ba?
MiDNiGHT CAPRiCORN chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
please continue this story... i hope that you can update as soon as possible.
elyssalyn chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
Hi. It's been years since your last update. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Like I've said, really well-written Shaman King stories and Yoh and Anna ones in particular are really hard to come by. Yours is one of them. I do realize thaat you have a life outside of fanfiction, but please don't leave this unfinished.

I hope to see an update in the near future.
Pseudonym P chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
That last chapter confused me. RenxAnna? NO.

But if you could, I'd like some RenxPirika. :D

Lovely story, by the way.
Hitomi chapter 11 . 2/28/2009