Reviews for When Birds Fly
LadySpartacus chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Very nice take on 'Birthmark'! Loved the RobRae bits!
IluvBatman chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
So very beautiful and so well writen. Glad I found this story. :D
ickles chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is a BEAUTIFUL STORY! Totally realistic! I LOVE IT! SIGN D PETITION! ROBRAE RULEZ!
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Woah, that was on of the best strongest Rob/Rae I've read, I love it.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Nice retelling of my favorite episode, with a pronounced Rob/Rae slant. Sweet. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks...Gerry
Xyane chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Awesome retelling! Keep writing!
emily chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That story was amzing! Make a remake on the end part3 and ill reveiw that.
Hiei4711 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
You know he wears that thing so often I sometimes forget is just a mask. Heh. Nice retelling.
theplanetmary chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
this one is a geat fic, very deep in the feelings and visual descriptions, excellent.

the planet maryand all her woes
SED chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I think u copied the episode BIRTHMARK and then edited the last part of the episode but still good
CrstalSkye chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Awesome!
Revan Seiei chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Disorted mechanical voice, "What is this, this 'feeling' that i have near my heart? It hurts, but not in a way that it causes pain. I feel almost organic again, I get this 'feeling' when ever I read a story as beautiful as yours. I must get rid of this 'emotion' if i am to lead my armies to victory, but to do so would destroy the only part of me from my past 'life'. i must go the battlefield awaits."

End Transmission
please delete this account 02 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That was really beautiful. Great job, I loved it!
XLife chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This is good I loved this story.I really liked that episode up the exellent work you are a great writer
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
WOOT! Very VERY nice. And though I haven't seen Birthmark, I'm guessing this pretty much describes it, yes? I kinda guessed on the events and the screencaps I saw. If I'm wrong, well, good for me then.