Reviews for When Birds Fly
LARD chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
HI I JUST READ YOUR STORY AND I LIKED IT ALOT. I WISH YOU WOULD ADD FROM THERE. THANK YOU.
YoukaiTenshi chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Woah, that was really detailed, it was almost exactly like the show when they show the part about Slade returning, Im impressed, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, U R AND AWESOME WRITER!
Silverwinged Raven chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
It's stories like these that make me wonder... Why the heck don't you own teen titans? It would make the show a lot better. I love how you added all the thoughts and feelings into it. Damn it, why don't you own the show? I'll tell you what. Give me ten years and I'll take over the world, and teen titans is yours. Just keep writing!
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
That was a masterpiece! Very well done!
Mr. Fluffles chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Tres wicked! Really enjoyed that - kept the characters true to themselves throughout the body and added an ending that wasn't too over the top, making it believable. Great job!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
You have achieved the impossible: I have no words. My mouth feels like it's attached with Silly Putti...

4 stars, I had to take some out because most of it was what was shown in the episode... But the THOUGHTS and ORIGINAL parts were what mattered.
the monster created chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
very very very good please update very soon this was getting very good and you stopped t
bijoukaiba chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
really good story, i love robin/raven.

It's Birthmark! The UNTOLD story! _~
PJ the Pilaf Princess chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love your story I was very touched! It was very good!
Darkest Flame chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
*Slowly aplauding* Nice job.
renderedvoice chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
magnificent. you truly have a way with words. hahaha, so that's what happened when they got back to Titans Tower. or at least, it's what i iwsh to believe. _~ wonderful fic.
dark heart chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
that was aweinspring, beautifull, breathtaking and simply amazing! you my friend are a true writer with a wonderfull imagination put into words!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2