Reviews for Honor in Blood
Jestie Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Haha considering this hasnt been updated since it was published, it appears to be a one-shot. However, it is so far REALLY good and has A LOT of potential! I know you probably haven't looked at this in forever, but you should seriously consider continuing it. There is seriously so much plot potential, it would be a waste to leave as is, with no intention of finishing it. Please consider continuing it!
Irish Neko chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is really good! I hope you'll continue it one day. I'll keep a look out for it :3
mckeown chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
are you going to finish this?
shloop chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
you actually capture her character quite well. This is one of those rare fics that doesn't offend the reader on a subconcious level. You pay exellent attention to the little details that draw people in, and I found myself actually able to picture what was going on.

It'd be awesome if you continued it, but it works well as a one-shot too.
Ioik chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This needs a continuation!

It was very good, enticing me in. I'd like to see a little more happening if you'd care to write it. I do enjoy a good action scene.

One thing though, why is 4 out of 5 characters in Predator Fan fictions on this site called, Little Knife? I feel like I'm missing out on something or everybody just can't be asked to make up a new name. How about medium knife? Particularly sharp knife? lol
QuickStar chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is good

you could leave this as a one shot

and make a sequel, a story?

wonderful,

btw I read the books and I have seen comics

I love her character hehe
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is good. I hope you write more for this story.
Jjvalour chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hmm its a pretty good story, should try finishing it and see if anything good comes out.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I hpoe that you do another story. Maybe a follow up to this one or one from Kua'lt's point of view. I can hardly wait to find out what will happen next.

Thanks.
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
A/N: I don’t know if this is a one-shot or not.

hope not... :D
Abbey Normal chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow, I really hope you decide to continue this. I know you have a lot on your plate at the moment, but I really want to know who this hunter is and what his relationship to Dachande is. It was always hard for me to read how hard Machiko worked to gain the pack's approval but never got it. I want her to find a real kindred among the Yautja.
zappy chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
wow ive read all most al of your avp stories,im learning as much about the preds as i can
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Pretty good...What does Kua'lt mean...read many times but couldn't translate.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Tis good, keep it up.
Squidgal chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That's funny, I just recently read AvP:War too, but I found it a bit depressing. Incredibly, I read the first 2 AvP books, Prey and Hunter's Planet, way back('94 hehehe) and just recently acquired War. This is an excellent follow up; concise and well-written.