Reviews for Mary Sue in the 18th Century
Caty chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
Hi! I love this story! :) You are a very good writer. Um, I was just wondering... do you think you could add Tarleton, too?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
now im micheal jackson HEHE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I've just discovered these when I was bored and wanted to read some RevWar literature to get ideas for my own historical fictions and I've come to really love your parodies! You need to make more of these, they're hilarious, especially from a redcoat's perspective (I'm a redcoat reenactor, lol). The research you put into these is fantastic, too! I'm not too much of a fan of The Patriot, mostly because it's dreadfully inaccurate and I can relate a little too well with the redcoats Mel Gibson slaughters, but it's one of the few RevWar pieces out there. What's even worse is what's assumed about us redcoats that's written in these fanfics, you make it funnier than it already is! Cheers and happy writing!

-The Tory
bored-now0809 chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
love the inscription on the tomb...especially the years! can you imagine seeing that in an old cemetary in the England?
Insane Romantic chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
Oh god, envisioned Atlantean orgies? XD I'm not done reading this yet, but I just HAD to leave a review congratulating you on making me literally spit out my drink. Anyways, just wanted to say I adore this story so far! It's so realistic, well-researched, and well-thought-out! Youuuu aaaare amaaaaziiiing
Sergris chapter 27 . 5/27/2010
I really love the story of Tavington's Atlantis and although I am saddened to see this story end at last, I am immensely glad that you wrote this story and have stuck through it till the end.

I can tell that you put much effort and research into the story. I love the way you describing Rome, its traditions, and the characters of the important political figures of that time. There was much detail in the settings of Rome, Atlantis, the future Earth, and all the places they visited in the Enterprise. I enjoyed all these small historical details, they enriched the story, and elevated the story to a whole new level rarely seen in fanfiction.

Most of all I really enjoyed the descriptions of the New Atlantis. It seems like a beautiful island, that is starting a country from the ground up but with concious thought of how it treats the people and the world's resources. I enjoyed seeing how such a country developed and grew. It gives me slight hope for the future really.

I also am astounded by how well you have portrayed the characters. Each character has their own distinctive personality, each of them value different things and think in different ways, and yet they still seem so real and human. It is hard to develop characters who have backgrounds then our own, and to especially have so many characters with those many different backgrounds in one story. I appreciate the fact that you took so much care in developing your characters.

The idea of using whole islands for making sugar and chocolate crops and spices was ingenious too, and the name really made me laugh aloud. I really liked the idea of the house that looks like a hobbit's home. Hmmm. . . its too bad I cant see it in real life **sighs*.

I really liked the mini-stories you made of mary sues who met their demise. Keep them coming please.

Also I realize that you're making a non-fanfiction historical novel. If you ever get it published let us know in your profile or send me a message. I will very much like to read any future stories fanfiction or not. If the past fanfiction is any indication, I am sure that the novel will also be as great.

I hope you plan to make a sequel of Tavington's Atlantis. I really want to know if they were successful in their goals and if the future was changed at all.

Thanks for the stories.
Emily Elizabeth N. IRL chapter 17 . 6/2/2008
BAW that made me cry. Best fanfic I've EVER read.

And also, the OC's name made me SQUE
pazed chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Very well done. but ... Zenna Henderson?
Fraulein Chacha chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
Machine Guns Ohio
Fraulein Chacha chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
I bow before your authorial greatness
Odyssia chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
I love this installment! I laughed so much... Kayla was just hilarious, unable to figure out that Tavington wasn't immediately drawn to her... Her exploits were so hilarious! I love the wagon driver; "If'n I war ten years younger..."

What I found most funny was the fact that Tavington actually dragged that whirligig with him, that he would actually have a need to bring such an item. Surely these items weren't hauled along the South Carolina countryside with great regularity!

Very well done!
Jennie chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
too funny! do you think that you can add a second part to this one? I'm really curious as to what happens next!
Odyssia chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oh, dear Lord. I have not laughed that much in a long time! I'm still giggling! I love the fangirl reference ("Squee! Squee!" Do they not know how much they sound like pigs?) And the name of those songs were priceless! As my daughter says, "Fun-nee!"
Doc M chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
Delightful! And good to see an older heroine, too!
Doc M chapter 17 . 4/16/2006
A superb story! Apols for my absence! This is excellent - I love your portrayal of the older William!