Reviews for Not Getting Any Equivalent Exchange
meakalia chapter 26 . 2/9/2007
dude you goin update? jus wannin to know
dyingmiko06 chapter 26 . 12/26/2006
Two words: You suck. lol. update soon. and i read ur the chapter before this, chapter 25, and i found a lot of typos so make sure u read it all before u upload it! ttyl.

~Fran
winglessfairy25 chapter 26 . 12/18/2006
GREAT FIC! VERY INTERESTING..! LOVE IT! i actually read 26 chappies straight! ehehe.. in just one sitting.. ehehe.. well, please update sooN! please.. i LOVE it!it's a new-based royai fic with hints of edXwin.. ja! love it.,, gtreat fic!

Erinn
Yumizuki chapter 25 . 4/2/2006
O...please rite more!
dyingmiko06 chapter 25 . 2/25/2006
Pride is no way in hell that nice! neither are the other homunculi! there are way too many OOCs cuz! and you might want to start proofreading your chaps. this one had some mistakes. You could always use me as a beta reader if you needed to! lol. I'm off grouded so e-mail me or something. k? c u l8r!
AnonElli chapter 24 . 1/7/2006
NO! Not the SUSPENSE!

PLEASE UPDATE OR I'll...I'll...never mind...

ANYWAY,UPDATE SOONER THAN SOON!
dyingmiko06 chapter 24 . 1/6/2006
how could you? it's so horrible
dyingmiko06 chapter 23 . 12/5/2005
That was not a long chapter! and i was right! it only took me three minutes to read! you better update Bri-chan otherwise i'll...i'll...i'll do something dramatic. lol. call me later, k?
dyingmiko06 chapter 22 . 11/17/2005
What is it with you and twists! For once can you end a story with they lived hapily ever after? no i don't think you are capable of doing that but oh well. call my later. gotta talk to u about some ppl. ppl you care about. ttyl
dyingmiko06 chapter 21 . 9/11/2005
hello, remember me? ne way, god job. update soon. make it longer!
dyingmiko06 chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
( sing song voice)Franie's hyper! Franie's hyper! Anyway good job cuz!
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Hmm interesting start. I will have to see the rest to see how you make this RoyxRiza. Hey are you on Gaia? If you are then you should help me create a RoyAi guild. My name is littledemonpixie. But anyway back to the review! It was a good start and now I must go forth and read the rest of it!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 21 . 7/29/2005
i'm reveiwing
Aztec Goddess chapter 21 . 7/29/2005
Wow, you updated so soon!

Now I'm gonna start wondering how drunk people even know how to do "it" . . . O.o
gloomysummer chapter 21 . 7/29/2005
Hey there! NIce sweet chapter :) just want to ask something though, why is it forbidden for Roy to have a child? I mean, the Fuhrer (Adopted) , Maes, General something that got shot in the ear by a gun all have a child as far as Im concern...