Reviews for Mars
Pipidae chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I'll start off saying that I fully realize the possibility that you will never read this review. As far as I, a reader, is concerned, the last time you were seen by the public on FFN was back in '06. Nevertheless, I take the time now to review your story for the simple reason that it is probably one of the most beautiful stories I've read on this godforsaken barren wasteland of a website. The way Danny deals with everything thrown at him is so perfect in regards to the original show, and every little detail you added in the process added up to a stupendous little story. Kudos.
CrazyLittleQuack chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
OMG .this is FRIGGIN AWESOME.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS up the good work
Unclear Destiny chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
This story is written so well, it's disgusting. *Twitch* Why can't I write neat and objectivly like you? *Envy*

That's meant in a good, complimeting manner, BTW.

I honestly don't know what to say about this story, it's written neat and concise and yet it's engaging and physcologically neat. The situations are as realistic as they come, the transitions between scenes is smooth and precise. Theres nothing left out and yet the writing and story are in no way cluttered. It's like...it's like a...a...*Reaching for metaphor/similie/comparison* a perfectly cut square or, or something.
slayerstoryguy chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
great story
Lilith Evanson chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
I totally forgot the add this to my favorites list!
azure-skies chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
i have to say this is definitely my favorite dp story (that i've read so far). i love all the science you put in (i'm partial to chemistry, being chemist, but the physics fits the situation better ;)). i'm the ultimate space nut too, so i can't wait to see what happens on Mars! if you don't finish, i know i'm not going to be the only one disappointed!
Robert Teague chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
While this story is very well written, I do not like it at all.

Danny is very far out of character. He has always been close with his family, even though in the show he's a rebellious teenager and rarely lets it show.

And I cannot see him putting up with threats like the general is making without demonstrating that it's not a good idea. The threat of life in prison is an empty one, and both of them should know that.

For that matter, I cannot see him putting up with the entire military lifestyle. (Can you tell I have a problem with authority?)
dead deleted closed chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
...EXCELLENT! (giggles like an insane fangirl) OMG SO COOL! O_o

(chews on Jade's sleeve and stares up at her with big puppy dog eyes) You're so awesome Jade, I wish I could be just like you! .

Lord help me, I have too much Yu-gi-oh shounen-ai on my computer...

ERZLO
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I forgot to add this to my favorite auothers list!
Lilith Evanson chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
Danny tried to forget everything that happened like it never happened at all. Please Update soon!
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
That last little sentance was odd.

Remember, reviews make me giggle with childlike glee

Uhuh. pretty odd. But this is amasing...um, Just a guess but is Vlad involved in the mars station? THis is awsome! You can't leave this unfinished! It'd be like 'Take A Look In The Mirrior!' Good luck with college!

Danny in space. That is cool...You know with him being half ghost he shouldn't need a space suit. He'd just have to go ghost. Or at lest that's how I see it...
Sakura Scout chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THE LAST TWO AWESOMELY AWESOME CHAPTERS YOU'VE PUT OUT! Gosh! I mean, SERIOUSLY, I'm sorry.

Now then ...

O.o HE'S ALIVE! And after three days of being 'dead'. Wow. That's ... Wow.

Still, I have a feeling that Danny's unconscious tendencies to indluge in his ghost powers and the very fact that he has them are going to lead him down a very ... turbulent path. Not only that, but if he's truly surpressed the memory of Sam and Tucker (or at least the memories of their death and the two weeks after), then the memory flashes he has are going to steadily break him down. That's just what I think, so ... yeah ...

DANNY'S GONNA BE AN ASTRONAUT! Cool! Just like he always wanted to be! Congrats to him. Even though he was kinda bullied into it, I'm happy for him. However, I don't think all will go as well as we (the readers) hope. I honestly can't tell where a story may ultimately lead when you're involved.

KEEP GOING! -
Kkwy chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
o. This is a really realistic (other than the fact that it's about a halfa) story. And I eagerly await the next chapter.
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Oh wow! this is the best chapter yet. The action had me at the edge of my seat... er, couch. ;; And that whole part when you really start to wonder if hi did die was great. I loved the battle scenes, especially because of the ghostly twist you added. Oh man, I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Please, PLEASE write more soon!
Faith's melody chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Well, I definitely want you to giggle with childlike glee. You deserve to. You. Are. A. Genius. You're a freaking genius! I love it! The whole time I was on the edge of my seat! You won't believe how much I envy you at this moment.

You know what? It took me almost an hour to read this one chapter. Just another reason to envy you even more. I wish I could write the way you do. And I really didn't see that many mistakes. I did see some, but I think that's only because I'm starting to look out for them nore now. I'm actually someone's beta reader now.

This is a complete masterpiece. And good luck at college. I'm actually already at college and I can understand how it would prevent you from updating. Awesome Job!

And I actually finished A Million Miles Away. The action didn't turn out as I planned it, but I'll try to use your advice on my other products. Thanks again!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »