Reviews for Kissing Girls
teamtorettosupporter chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love it!

It's funny and sweet :)
DarkBard0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
That was really lovely, I enjoyed reading it.
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I have never once watched the oC, but this is just a weel-done description of everything kissing is, I love it really.
lsbnneeded chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
weeman chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This is great! The imagary is awesome! I only wished they were still together! That really sucks but your story sure doesn't! Great job! You should write some more Malex fanfiction even if they've broken up! Congrads!f
DarkJinx chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
So true, and so sweet, and I love it!
Frito the Great chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That is exciting. I love it. Good job! :D
ameriker chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
totally perfect! I loved every bit! great job!
Lizdacious chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Aww this is really good! I like it .~
Ebony Dear chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love your writing. I just can't help but think how well you write, and I really try hard to find something constructive to help you improve. I'm not that advanced though.

You must have had a field day when you saw the episodes where Marissa and Alex got together. Heh.
C chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I really like this. Love how you said that Marissa kissed Holly once when she was drunk!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2005

how sweet

great fic
xxkeepquietxx chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I already told you how much I adore this fic at the Marissa/Alex lj community but it definitely doesn't hurt to say it again. This was so cute and something I could realistically see Marissa thinking. I loved it, please write more!
Rifuleris chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Short but sweet. I enjoyed reading how different a kiss could be and then how in the end it got topped off with it doesn't really matter.
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005