Reviews for Razorblade Connection
LandlessLord chapter 26 . 1/12
So sad we'll never read the end of that story since after close to ten years of abandon, it's not likely we'll see an update no matter how much we plead for it!
Sumi Anzu chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Finally! Draco find unconscious Harry from cutting himself. and draco going to undo the concealing charm on his arm to reveal his scars

So looking forward on next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
love this
Genevieve1992 chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
I absolutely loved this story. You took something rarely talked about anywhere and showed it to the world, well the fanfiction world. I can't wait to read your other stories.
IchigoRenji chapter 26 . 6/8/2010
love this story, more plz!
loverylyaleena chapter 26 . 8/10/2008
omg i was up al night and realized you haven't updated in like forever

i got all sad will you be updating soon or have you ended this awesomely addicting story?

love

loverly aleena
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 26 . 3/10/2007
i absolutely love the story. you are doing such an amazing job with the characters and the plot. my only two things are, when is Snape going to figure out what has been going on with harry and get over himself lol. and secondly why did draco never yell at harry for going after the dementors etc? any besides those things (which aren't that big of a deal) you are doing a fantastic job and i love the story. please please please update soon i really want to find out what will happen next!

Jess
Midnitewonder21 chapter 26 . 9/12/2006
bloody briliant i loved it write more soon!
InsularFLY chapter 26 . 9/11/2006
its pretty stupid to put a new chapter and not the sex scene on ANY of the other sites,
NonyMouse chapter 26 . 9/10/2006
Oh, I love this story! That's okay that it took you a while to get it up; at least it's up now!

If you need a beta, I'd be happy to beta for you. I like betaing.
TanyaPotter chapter 26 . 9/10/2006
YAY!
digiMist chapter 25 . 9/8/2006
I love this story. Are Snape and Dumbledore going to find out about Draco and Harry? If so, I can't wait for that chapter. WEll, keep up the good work!
Midnitewonder21 chapter 25 . 8/22/2006
great chapter write more soon!
InsularFLY chapter 25 . 8/20/2006
no dont end :*(
Cordelia Tonks chapter 25 . 8/20/2006
Hey,

I really liked this chapter, keep up the good work :)

Cordelia Tonks