Reviews for We Have to What?
lily and james 11 chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
awsome
pooja chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
i dont get it. are u really ending this chpter her? anyways i enjoyed it very much. thanks for such an wonderfull story.
pooja chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
it was fantastic. keep up the good work.
pooja chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
it was really great trust me.
pooja chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
it was defenetly small but was good. thing that i liked the most in this story was it was a little different from other j and l story
pooja chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
it was really good. you know wat i myself hate writing and reading long stories. i am glad that you agree wid me.
Braylla chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
When are you going to update this one! I love this story and eveytime I come on it's still at this chapter! Please please please continue it!
Isolde Eris chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Oh no! This is bad does that mean Lily gave up her position? Or that James was fired! Poor confuddled James and poor emotionally stressed Lily!
applesandsunshine chapter 9 . 11/13/2006
I love love love this story... please update soon if you are continuing it.
sushita33 chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
Hmm, interesting. I wonder what's up with Lily? Good chapter, and can't wait for the next one.
Chaotic-Midget chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
I like the relationship in this story. It's much more subtle and less cliched than most love/hate Lily/James relationships I've seen on this site. Hopefully the next update doesn't take another 5 months (no malice intended). Please continue with this story.

Btw, Regulus is Sirius' brother.
Sunkissed Guacamole chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
whe. that was awesome. but this time, please DO try to make the update sooner. so that i dont have to go and re-read the whole story. not that i mind though...since its so well written that its ok...but somewhere mabye around a few weeks this time. but i shouldnt be talking. eherm. i havent updated any of my stories for like 6 months. heh...good writing! keep it up!
thepoweroflove chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
that ok it was really good update asap plz
rose chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
*begs* up date plz iam begging you! please update, its good! wait.. rephraiseing that, its GREAT

From rose
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
sad and sweet. Poor James. Thanks for the update!