Reviews for The Gift
dark soul 1313 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
awsome stor hurry with the next chapter!
YamiKazeDragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I, plainly, love you! You make this Hellsing/Phantom fan's soul sing! LOlz I am really glad you went off the book! So many people ingore it and use the movie. I love the book so much! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love it! Write more soon or I shall go ninja on you!
DaughterofVlad chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Dude awesome start, you need more!
ashley chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
the least you can do is update you evil person...well your not exactly evil but hey your not nice if you've kept us waiting this long for a damn story! hahahahaha, idk...dont' ask...dont' think of asking any ?'s just do as i say and post another story/chapter!
Lady Assassin Moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Awsome story! I can't wait for the next chapter, if there is any _
vamplover chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
will you add more chapters to this or not?
ChesButler chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I really like this story. But im suprised this is the only crossover with poto.
O.G chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Out of all Lorena had showed me. I felt I needed to state a review toward this one. For one, it holds the very same idea I embrace so lovingly. Excellently written, too. I look forward to reading more chapters ? ... .Hopefully. _
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Yay! A phantom crossover fic! The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite thing in the world! This looks like it's going to be a GREAT story, please update soon!
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
As a Phantom and Hellsing fan, I hope you continue! Will this be Alucard/Integra? Or Erik/Someone from Hellsing? )
hat-and-clogs chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
hellsing and phantom of the opera cross over! *gasp* it's like a dream come true! very well done! i look forward to the next chapter.
Hellsing Legion chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
You have been reviewed

livejournal community/hellsingreviews/37207 . html

Remove the spaces, this fic has been deemed as 'promising.'
Mighty Crouton chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Despite the fact I kind of felt like Integral was a little too feminine for her own good, I really like your handle on diction. One thing many fic writers have a tendency to lack is the ability to manipulate language effectively to change a mood, and you seem to have that talent. Congratulations. I look forward to what you have in store.
Kat23a chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
O.O Oh my dear Aunt Fanny. You just managed to combine two of my FAVORITE stories in the UNIVERSE and oh man if you manage to pull this off...I'm...I'm gonna hafta hug you, or draw fanart, or something. Wow.