Reviews for Heart and Eyes and Claws
Obitobito chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Very well written. I loved how bluntly (without further emotion) everything was done and over with. Brutally beautiful, I'd say.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is perfect. It perfectly describes ANBU... Thank you for writing! XD
Marlek chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Good fic, thank you!
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very good. You should add to it, though. Maybe take us readers through Genma's efforts to get closer to the "wolf"...and yes, I am suggesting this partly because they're a really hot couple. But also because you set it up for so much possible plot, and I don't like to see a story wasted.
Megy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
;_;

Fucking sad.
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Neat story. I really love this pairing!
Govney chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
The concept of Kakashi is...perfect. This is ANBU, for sure. Beautiful piece, and instant favourite.
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh wow...that was fantastic. I liked how Kakashi was in this story, none of that 'I'm a pervert and I will end up loving you at the end of all this' stuff. Great job.
Tionne chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Beautiful writing style, beautiful symbolism, beautiful characterization, beautiful (hawt! wet! naked! 16 year old!) Kakashi. *leers* XD

Strangely enough, the thing I liked most about this was your comment: "Genma sure gets around. XD" HAHAHA! That cracked me up before the story even began. *smirk*

Oh Kakashi, Genma, how I love you both. XD
riia-neechan chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
D;

sad.

sexy, but sad.

I loved it.

For some reason, that is 100% exactly how I see Kakashi.

Genma...I just can't be to sure. Ever. xD
Ashcat chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
...oh Kakashi... what more is there to say? To be so damaged but still able to be a perfect killing machine... and Genma groping to help but not really liking it much. This one was painful to read as I hurt for both of them!
aNoNyMuS chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
you must write a sequel because 1. It's good and 2. there haven't been a lot of KakaGen fanfics and your's is good!

SERIOUSLY!PLEASE WRITE MORE!
une valentine chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
T_T So sad! Poor Kakashi.
yukiislikesnow chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oh wow, this is pretty awesome
eauvive chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hi,

nice work, I really like this one shot. hope you write others.