Reviews for Hot Chocolate On A Rainy Day
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
MMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRE pwitty pwitty plz SO AWSOME
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I absoultly. cant stop reading it! Thats how much i love this storie! Once i get to the end i go back up to the top! Btw where in ra's name is yami and yugi?!
( in the living room )
Yugi is shirtless and his chest is covered in chocolate sryup.
Yugi: ooohhh...mmm..nguh! Y-y-yami! *yami lactes onto yugi's nipple and sucks*
Yami: mmmm!
rising-moonrain chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
ok, no offense but u wrote that WAY too fast. you spend into the kiss way too fast, you don't just glomp people like that after they say they love them, it just doesn't happen. but it was a good idea and it was really cool with the hot chocolate, but writing wise it was that great. no offense, i just don't wanna lie. but i did like it none-the-less
RorschachBleeder chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
My, this is an interesting one. Nice plot. YamiXYugi 4ever!(cheers)
Icebaby911Not logged in sry chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I HAD TO REVIEW! THAT WAS THE CUTEST VAL. STORY ABOUT YAMI AND YUGI I EVER READ! WOW! 0_0 THAT ROCKED! I wonder if you have any other stories out? That would be soo great! I am a huge YamiXYugi fan. YAMIXYUGI FOREVER!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I can't really see Yami doing that so fast but I loved it.
wipedaccount chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That was great, how come you're such a good writer? Keep it up always

Virgo ;cD
Atemu's Queen chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Aww! Sweet! Yugi'X'Yami is one of my fave. pairings. I liked how at the end Yami just jumped Yugi like that. Talk about "..the boundless energy of the Pharaoh"! And Bakura on a roller coaster? lol! Trying to picture that...lol.
Mariku-san chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
aw...sweet...i liked that...
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow...interesting. Long live Yami x Yuugi pairings!
IchiUke chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
-.-U. Wow he just attacked him didnt he?

Oh and about them lines yes you may usr them if you like and i didnt get #5 from Constantine.K? K.
Nina chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
OW HOW CUTE! There should be more of these kinds of storys! I LOVED THIS STORY!
kawaii-hikari3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Aw! Kawaii!
fiorae chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
wow, yami no waiste any time huh? -snickers-

cute story! i loved it!
Hikari's-dark-side-08 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
The name's Hikari's Dark side, but I loved this ficlet, and you had the Ishizu/Shadi pairing, that's really rare to find nowadays...

(yami pops up)Hey, I'm Yami no Muraii, or Raii-chan for short, you know we find your reviews al over the place, so we send lots of chocolate to you!

Hikaris-DS: Also we would like to say a BIG thank you to Rin-almighty-yaoi-lover, for apprieciating our little ficlets, (I'm assuming her)she definitly deserves this dedication

Y Muraii: So to sum it all up, we give this fic our aproval and hope more people show their appreciation for it, cause we LIKE it and (points to Yugi/Yami fans)WE KNOW YOU DID TOO!

Hikaris-DS:REVIEW PEOPLE!