Reviews for Smile
ShizuoxIzya chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
that was really good :) you did an awesome job good choice of song too I cant get enough of that song :)
mindlessrazor chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
this was a good story. i don't say that about alot of pellie stories maybe one or two so far keep up the good work and your right pretty girl is a great pellie.
IceRose92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
You may have a low self esteem but that was a great story...no matter what you say :)
Arin DeStruction chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This was good! I'm not usually a Pellie fan but i liked this one!
mr soft my pussy chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
hi ya in the dark
dsam chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
well im more like a palex fan but I loved your fanfic... it was really good

-Sam
john chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
yeh, its like this illness i have ya see, its like an aching all over that won't go away. tried tylenol maximaum strength, manicures, yoga, do ya thinks its terminal? can life be as richer with illness? i beg so.
memememememememememme chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i'm almost certain that i know who you are but still am afraid to believe it could be true.
HPinkjetprintcartridge chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
what did their parents think of them staying up all night, gabbing on the trampoline? did the neighbour boy JERRY, the original weasle :( sneek under the trampoline and spy on them, listening to all their talk? like when they imagined themselves being 40 in 2030? when they were ready to sleep, did they drape the huge cover made of taped together plastic bags over dad's bean poles placed at each corner of the tramp making a tent to keep off the morning dew? did they zip their sleeping bags together? did they shower together earlier that day to wash off the garden dirt that they slathered all over their bodies to walk like zombies down the street... they could be such good friends.
L neils chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
yeh, i read pretty girl. was good.

even if there aren't a lot of pellie fans, I SURE AS HELL AM AN AVID ONE. i'm going through this whole site looking for them. and i must say, i quite like this. it's cute, and you didn't go overboard with any aspect of it. not too much angst, which is nice, and just enough cute. i love pellie!

and just so you know, i think 'iris' works in perfectly with this story.
DarkAngel814 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
it's pretty good a little weird but god
SnakeXScandal chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Love it. Pellie rocks! Check mine later tonight, I may have more up :)
icaughtfire chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
WOW. All I can say is...WRITE MORE FICS NOW! You are an INCREDIBLE writer. Incredible I say. I love it, I love it. Low self esteem? You should be confident cause your writing kicks ass! I'm going to write a Pellie story cause its a good idea but it can no way come close to yours...I'm gushing, and it's scary. But yes. Write more, okay?
chadlindberggurl chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Aww, I loved it! Great job!
Kaitlinbell chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh I applaud greatly. That was so amazingly fantastic. Really and truly down to earth and realistic and bitterly sweet. As well as wonderfully in character and in sync with the two girl's natures.

I especially liked your thoughts on Paige. Who she hated. How she hated herself. I have rarely rarely seen a redempted portrayal of Paige even though I firmly believe that that is in fact her line of thinking. It's quite a novelty to finally read it. Thank you.

And Ellie is just as...hesitant as she usually is. It's really beautiful. I adore both of their characters.

So many say they're the "train wreck" ship of Degrassi. But I really can't see it. I think they work together almost too well and to see a fic portray this relationship so true to character is lovely. Thank you for being such a great writer.

I say encore.