Reviews for Coming Home
bunnyjumps chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
this is AWESOME! i LOVE it! i wished there was more of RathxCesia moment the end but it was still good! keep up the good work!
Love.Nicolette chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
aw i love it! It's perfect...thanks for writing a romance story where the main character doesn't die! Keep up the good work *~nikki~*
ligice76 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
wow!that was so nice! please continue and UPDATE! show thatz and kitchel in the next chapter please?
belldandy loves dark chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
it was so good i hope you make more...i love the end thats so cute
Eira nae chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow, that was really good. Everyone, now knows what you do in your free time... u.u You should continue this. 'Tis good. *nodnod*
aquajogger chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
_ This is really, really cute. I have no clue how I missed it before, but I'm VERY glad I finally found it.

Nicely written- I enjoyed the personification of his feelings, esp. the way you capitilized them. ; I just thought that was a nice touch. It wasn't too fast, wasn't too drawn out, and, on the whole, was a very enjoyable read.

Oh, and thanks for the dedication. *giggles* It's weird- All three of us(Me and the two Ladies) know each other... But I've never actually seen our names placed together like this in someone's fic before! Cool!
kigt chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Yay! I love it! *glomps* Yeh, yeh, more, more. *regains posture* uh…more…please? Phantasmagoric, I love that.
Lady Dragonnaine chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
*glomps* THANK YOU!

my mind is a blank for this geniosity...beautiful...

I want more! Please, soon, please?

*dances* Oh, joy, a LOVELY story from a wonderful writer...

*huggles again* PLease put more out soon?
kitty2satan chapter 1 . 2/21/2005