Reviews for Unseen Genius
Guest chapter 49 . 11/8/2013
I like the way your story is written, but I can't get over the changes you made to Erik assuming you went by the movie version. Erik obviously sought out Bouquet a taunted him, he killed and he didn't feel any remorse over it. otherwise the story is very enjoyable you have a talent I wish I had
XJack'sPearlX chapter 31 . 12/27/2012
Nice quoting Phantom there one of my favorite Erik quotes
safranbrod chapter 69 . 10/3/2012
I loved the whole story- the characters, everything! It was really refreshing to see some good happening in Erik's life. I just wish Brielle was real, because these two are practically perfect together. Not once did I dislike the story! Also a quick note, I practically read this for two whole days despite being at school. It was THAT GOOD. Beautiful! Just beautiful!
Mayred77 chapter 69 . 9/2/2012
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this story, the characters, and everything about it. I laughed, cried my heart out (You had me in tears for hours when I believed that you truly killed off Erik), and loved. I loved Brielle, Conner, Aria, and hell, you made me love Carlotta! I never thought that such a thing was possible! I loved *everything*. This story has now (rightfully) stolen the spot of my all-time favorite fanfiction. Thank you so much.
-M
Conejo-sama chapter 69 . 8/6/2012
I've enjoyed this story so much! It's a masterpiece!
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 69 . 7/20/2012
Yes, yes, YEEESS! *jumps for joy*
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 65 . 7/20/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 64 . 7/20/2012
But, but, I thought James was the inside man! Not...not...Father Thomas! OH NOES!
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 56 . 7/17/2012
NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 55 . 7/17/2012
Finally!
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 39 . 7/16/2012
He framed ERIK? That...that...I can't think of a good enough insult as of now! Just insert your own.
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 34 . 7/16/2012
That BASTARD!
WhiteFalcon534 chapter 33 . 7/16/2012
No, no, NO! This isn't supposed to happen! It's supposed to be Brielle and Erik! That fop shouldn't even be involved!
1,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »