Reviews for Unseen Genius
Susan chapter 69 . 2/19
I read this fic YEARS ago I think 2006? not sure tbh but I always come back to reading it! just read it all over again for the 500th time and I'm so glad I found this years ago :)) favorite fic out of all my fandoms!
ladyofthewoo chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I have read this story over and over again. To me, this is the ending the Phantom deserves. No always pretty, not always perfect, but with a satisfying resolution and a lot of genuine chemistry. Our heroine is intelligent, funny, sensible, but human. Our Phantom is the flawed and troubled man we read in books and movies, but we can see him change realistically into the man we all know he can be.

I wish with all my heart I could purchase this story in a paperback book and curl up into a corner on a rainy day. Because Miss Kay has written something magical and lovely.
The-Right-Girl chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I can't say how many times I have read this, but I always get lost in the story when I do!
I love how you've made sure the O.C. wasn't another musically inclined lady, and older as well.
Confession time: I cannot help but think of Spiderman when I read the bit about him swinging on one rope, but that maybe due to me watching Spiderman again today...
NightKnight1831 chapter 69 . 9/13/2014
This is perhaps one of the most amazing things I have ever read
vanessaainsley chapter 46 . 9/9/2014
One of the best fanfics to ever exist, and a very compelling, engaging portrayal of Erik-oh you make me fall in love with him and at the same time believe he can only belong with Brielle.
NightKnight1831 chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
These two! Asdfghjkl!
NightKnight1831 chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Awwwww Aria's so adorable!
This Andrew fellow sounds like a complete $& &)((/&)&$!
Alykitty chapter 69 . 7/24/2014
I love this story, after my computer crashed and I lost everything, I spent forever searching for this story just to read it again. I just finished it I think for the third or fourth time, your writing is like a professional author, even if this is a fanfiction, I wish I could see it as an actual novel! I would read it again and again if I could 3 which I can but you know what I mean. You are an excellent author! And I hope to be able to enjoy your writings for years to come.
Moongirl847 chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
Is it just me? Or dose Andrew kind of remind you of Cal from titanic? I mean, he has the hair, the arrogance, and the drinking problems just like Cal!
Any1there4me1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I forgot how much I enjoyed this fanfic. It has been years since I read it the first time around. Albeit, I do remember some things being different, like the perfection of the writing (I guess having spent the last four years writing, revising, and editing, I focus a lot more on grammar and flow and balance than I did in high school), but this story is just as captivating, despite the errors I'm finding. Moving onto the next chapter. :)

I'm so glad you wrote this. I remember raving about this fanfic, it being my number one choice to spread the word about if someone I knew wanted something good to read. By far my ultimate favorite.
Guest chapter 49 . 11/8/2013
I like the way your story is written, but I can't get over the changes you made to Erik assuming you went by the movie version. Erik obviously sought out Bouquet a taunted him, he killed and he didn't feel any remorse over it. otherwise the story is very enjoyable you have a talent I wish I had
XJack'sPearlX chapter 31 . 12/27/2012
Nice quoting Phantom there one of my favorite Erik quotes
safranbrod chapter 69 . 10/3/2012
I loved the whole story- the characters, everything! It was really refreshing to see some good happening in Erik's life. I just wish Brielle was real, because these two are practically perfect together. Not once did I dislike the story! Also a quick note, I practically read this for two whole days despite being at school. It was THAT GOOD. Beautiful! Just beautiful!
Mayred77 chapter 69 . 9/2/2012
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this story, the characters, and everything about it. I laughed, cried my heart out (You had me in tears for hours when I believed that you truly killed off Erik), and loved. I loved Brielle, Conner, Aria, and hell, you made me love Carlotta! I never thought that such a thing was possible! I loved *everything*. This story has now (rightfully) stolen the spot of my all-time favorite fanfiction. Thank you so much.
-M
Conejo-sama chapter 69 . 8/6/2012
I've enjoyed this story so much! It's a masterpiece!
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »