Reviews for Unseen Genius
Gigilesliecaron chapter 28 . 5/4
Fave chapter ;) they're both so fierce. And passionatee
Luca chapter 69 . 4/5
Nice story! I like it when Erik is happy!
Luca chapter 4 . 3/31
As if Erik had chosen his deformity! So he does not deserve to be moved because of that?! Yes, his actions left much to desire but once un his love someone should show him love!
MelodicWhispers chapter 69 . 2/25
Beautiful. Perfect, really. The characters are amazing and rich. The storyline is just as wonderful and each moment prompted intense emotions that had me crying or laughing or angry or grinning. I adored this. Thank you so much.
theInsaneArtist chapter 56 . 6/25/2017
Wait, when did Christine learn she was Madame Donovan and not Donner? O r did I miss a part?
safranbrod chapter 60 . 11/9/2016
oh boy oh boy professional killer hoooo boy! and andrew darling's got brother issues. hoho.
safranbrod chapter 56 . 11/9/2016
HRRRRGHHH Andrew is such an interesting character. If he wasn't so much in the way of Bri and Erik, I'd like to read more about him lmao.
safranbrod chapter 53 . 11/9/2016
"separation is torment" no? that's dependency which isn't healthy and the amount of trust the couple have would be non-existent if they are agonizing over it
safranbrod chapter 49 . 11/9/2016
THE THOUGHT OF ERIK AND LITTLE ARIA SCAMPERING AROUND THE SECRET TUNNELS TOUCHED MY HEART MORE THAN THE ROMANTIC MOOD OF BRI AND ERIK A FEW SCENES AGO QAQ ugh family feels! daughter and father!
safranbrod chapter 38 . 11/8/2016
Erik posting at r/oddlysatisfying, a picture of Brielle doing chores! LMAO
safranbrod chapter 36 . 11/8/2016
brUH I've seen a bunch of antagonists like Andrew before. He doesn't feel real cuz his actions don't feel human. Shows he's not actually right in the head... but I'd still like to adopt him. He'd make an interesting main character of his own twisted story.
safranbrod chapter 34 . 11/8/2016
Andrew is nuts... though I know what'll happen to him in the end. I kinda wanna pluck him out of the story and just take him for myself. This crafty son of a bitch is oddly endearing to me. I'd like to adopt this crazy bag of cats and name him my son. SEND HELP.
safranbrod chapter 31 . 11/8/2016
It's so amusing to read the reviews before a chapter. I mean I've read this story before and I'm just rereading it so I'm not worried about the spoilers. xD
Jey chapter 69 . 10/5/2016
This is such a sweet story! I absolutely loved it! Thank you...
Thank you so much!
Valkirya the Hakuouki chapter 54 . 9/2/2016
Whao, how good it felt when Brielle slapted Christine's face! Finally! I have never liked her. At first, I just thought that she wasn't for Erik, because she didn't have what it takes, but reading this I really have come to dislike her, definitely felt good that part. Brielle #1!
1,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »