Reviews for Unseen Genius
Jey chapter 69 . 10/5
This is such a sweet story! I absolutely loved it! Thank you...
Thank you so much!
Valkirya the Hakuouki chapter 54 . 9/2
Whao, how good it felt when Brielle slapted Christine's face! Finally! I have never liked her. At first, I just thought that she wasn't for Erik, because she didn't have what it takes, but reading this I really have come to dislike her, definitely felt good that part. Brielle #1!
CalmReader chapter 13 . 2/14
I'm enjoying your style greatly. Your OC is very interesting. Although it is a bit confusing to me, that you describe Erik as a handsome man :-) I know, your Erik is not canon, but I always thought, that face deformity is his most important feature. That's what his character is based on. However I really like your description of his personality. And I'm enjoying his interactions with Brielle!

I hope I'm not upsetting you, just wanted to express my feelings...
Shortlady72 chapter 69 . 12/1/2015
This entire story was thrilling and amazing and utterly perfect. You and your editor did a fantastic job on this peice. It was written so well. The characters weren't too far outstretched and were very real. You had such great descriptions during this entire story that really brought it to life. Thank you. This story is one of the finest I have ever read. It almost breaks my heart that it has come to an end but I'm happy how the ending turned out and was written. Thank you again for letting us read such a magnificent story. I look forward to reading more from you. I wish you luck on your future writings. Thank you again.
severusfangirl13 chapter 69 . 11/21/2015
What an amazing story! Out of the many different fandom fics I have read, this leaves almost all of them in the dust! I love the style of your writing, and how original your story and characters are. Everything about this just felt right, the story felt so real I think it should be an official sequel. I also wanted to thank you for finishing it! As many great fics are left forgotten and incomplete, I am so glad yours was not.
Guest chapter 56 . 10/19/2015
rereading this oh man it's just as good as the first time i read it! although this time i seriously wanna poke andrew on the face. he's an asshole bUT DANG! yknow? i also like mr. jones jfc i need to tone down my thirst for side characters lmao! i forgot if andrew died- he probably did idk
Susan chapter 69 . 2/19/2015
I read this fic YEARS ago I think 2006? not sure tbh but I always come back to reading it! just read it all over again for the 500th time and I'm so glad I found this years ago :)) favorite fic out of all my fandoms!
ladyofthewoo chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I have read this story over and over again. To me, this is the ending the Phantom deserves. No always pretty, not always perfect, but with a satisfying resolution and a lot of genuine chemistry. Our heroine is intelligent, funny, sensible, but human. Our Phantom is the flawed and troubled man we read in books and movies, but we can see him change realistically into the man we all know he can be.

I wish with all my heart I could purchase this story in a paperback book and curl up into a corner on a rainy day. Because Miss Kay has written something magical and lovely.
The-Right-Girl chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I can't say how many times I have read this, but I always get lost in the story when I do!
I love how you've made sure the O.C. wasn't another musically inclined lady, and older as well.
Confession time: I cannot help but think of Spiderman when I read the bit about him swinging on one rope, but that maybe due to me watching Spiderman again today...
NightKnight1831 chapter 69 . 9/13/2014
This is perhaps one of the most amazing things I have ever read
reader846535389 chapter 46 . 9/9/2014
One of the best fanfics to ever exist, and a very compelling, engaging portrayal of Erik-oh you make me fall in love with him and at the same time believe he can only belong with Brielle.
NightKnight1831 chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
These two! Asdfghjkl!
NightKnight1831 chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Awwwww Aria's so adorable!
This Andrew fellow sounds like a complete $& &)((/&)&$!
Alykitty chapter 69 . 7/24/2014
I love this story, after my computer crashed and I lost everything, I spent forever searching for this story just to read it again. I just finished it I think for the third or fourth time, your writing is like a professional author, even if this is a fanfiction, I wish I could see it as an actual novel! I would read it again and again if I could 3 which I can but you know what I mean. You are an excellent author! And I hope to be able to enjoy your writings for years to come.
Moongirl847 chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
Is it just me? Or dose Andrew kind of remind you of Cal from titanic? I mean, he has the hair, the arrogance, and the drinking problems just like Cal!
1,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »