Reviews for Unseen Genius
theInsaneArtist chapter 56 . 6/25
Wait, when did Christine learn she was Madame Donovan and not Donner? O r did I miss a part?
safranbrod chapter 60 . 11/9/2016
oh boy oh boy professional killer hoooo boy! and andrew darling's got brother issues. hoho.
safranbrod chapter 56 . 11/9/2016
HRRRRGHHH Andrew is such an interesting character. If he wasn't so much in the way of Bri and Erik, I'd like to read more about him lmao.
safranbrod chapter 53 . 11/9/2016
"separation is torment" no? that's dependency which isn't healthy and the amount of trust the couple have would be non-existent if they are agonizing over it
safranbrod chapter 49 . 11/9/2016
THE THOUGHT OF ERIK AND LITTLE ARIA SCAMPERING AROUND THE SECRET TUNNELS TOUCHED MY HEART MORE THAN THE ROMANTIC MOOD OF BRI AND ERIK A FEW SCENES AGO QAQ ugh family feels! daughter and father!
safranbrod chapter 38 . 11/8/2016
Erik posting at r/oddlysatisfying, a picture of Brielle doing chores! LMAO
safranbrod chapter 36 . 11/8/2016
brUH I've seen a bunch of antagonists like Andrew before. He doesn't feel real cuz his actions don't feel human. Shows he's not actually right in the head... but I'd still like to adopt him. He'd make an interesting main character of his own twisted story.
safranbrod chapter 34 . 11/8/2016
Andrew is nuts... though I know what'll happen to him in the end. I kinda wanna pluck him out of the story and just take him for myself. This crafty son of a bitch is oddly endearing to me. I'd like to adopt this crazy bag of cats and name him my son. SEND HELP.
safranbrod chapter 31 . 11/8/2016
It's so amusing to read the reviews before a chapter. I mean I've read this story before and I'm just rereading it so I'm not worried about the spoilers. xD
Jey chapter 69 . 10/5/2016
This is such a sweet story! I absolutely loved it! Thank you...
Thank you so much!
Valkirya the Hakuouki chapter 54 . 9/2/2016
Whao, how good it felt when Brielle slapted Christine's face! Finally! I have never liked her. At first, I just thought that she wasn't for Erik, because she didn't have what it takes, but reading this I really have come to dislike her, definitely felt good that part. Brielle #1!
CalmReader chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
I'm enjoying your style greatly. Your OC is very interesting. Although it is a bit confusing to me, that you describe Erik as a handsome man :-) I know, your Erik is not canon, but I always thought, that face deformity is his most important feature. That's what his character is based on. However I really like your description of his personality. And I'm enjoying his interactions with Brielle!

I hope I'm not upsetting you, just wanted to express my feelings...
Shortlady72 chapter 69 . 12/1/2015
This entire story was thrilling and amazing and utterly perfect. You and your editor did a fantastic job on this peice. It was written so well. The characters weren't too far outstretched and were very real. You had such great descriptions during this entire story that really brought it to life. Thank you. This story is one of the finest I have ever read. It almost breaks my heart that it has come to an end but I'm happy how the ending turned out and was written. Thank you again for letting us read such a magnificent story. I look forward to reading more from you. I wish you luck on your future writings. Thank you again.
severusfangirl13 chapter 69 . 11/21/2015
What an amazing story! Out of the many different fandom fics I have read, this leaves almost all of them in the dust! I love the style of your writing, and how original your story and characters are. Everything about this just felt right, the story felt so real I think it should be an official sequel. I also wanted to thank you for finishing it! As many great fics are left forgotten and incomplete, I am so glad yours was not.
Guest chapter 56 . 10/19/2015
rereading this oh man it's just as good as the first time i read it! although this time i seriously wanna poke andrew on the face. he's an asshole bUT DANG! yknow? i also like mr. jones jfc i need to tone down my thirst for side characters lmao! i forgot if andrew died- he probably did idk
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »