Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Beginning
MichaelMia4ever chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
This is the most amazing fanfic i have ever read and i will surely burst if you dont update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I wonder if Snape would have just voted against including Harry because he's a git.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Harry should have said, "I don't care what you have to do, Dumbledore, it's up to you to get them to accept my being a member of the Order." That would have put the burden where it belongs.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Wonder if Ginny protested at having Harry classified as her brother.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
In my opinion, too few people point out that if Harry had really learned to block his link with Voldemort, then Arthur would have died.
LadyOnionRings chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Absolutely wonderful! You are a very talented individual and I hope to read much more of your writing in the future. Superb. 3
The Founder chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
nice:)
Miss Millie chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
Hello, Anybody out theire?

I am so sorry I'm almost to the end of what you have written.

I think you should have a reserved team as so many are in 6th yr and Ginny will get to be Captian maybe but they will need to train others I know they are not real people my daughter keeps saying "Mom they are not real so stop worring about them! The author can just say they know how to play!" What does she know?

Any way I hope you know we are still out here reading and rereading your story...I realy don't want to put it in the STOPPED file.

Thanks for the ride.

Miss Millie
PhoenixWytch chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
Will be continuing this at any point in the future? Or have you continued this on another site?

Thanks for writing. I really like this.
toastnchips chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. One of the best, well written stories I have read on fanfic in quite some time! I sincerely hope you will reconsider writing more, as I see its been about 4 years since you wrote this story. I hope to see more!

Good luck with all
Police Public Call Box chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I forgot to add in my last review:

Are they going to have nicknames like the Marauders? And when are they going to actually change into there animals, and pull the pranks?
Police Public Call Box chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
Soo, ive notices that this story hasnt been updated in about 3 years. Do you intend to finish it at all? I really would like to see what happens next, but i understand completly if you lost intrest or something.
Faultlines chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
I realy like kingsley
jmb88 chapter 18 . 6/13/2007
excellent, i love it. but i think that you should start putting together harry and ginny and ron and hermione.

well for now that's all.

i hope to see another chapter soon.

bye
Rowan Lily Roarke chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
I hope you update this story soon. Love it so far.