Reviews for Of All the Unexpected Meetings
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
"Kill me now". Go Minako putting the pieces together. Gosh these are hilarious! I love it! -JKK
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Clap clap clap clap clap
Vchanny chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Loved it!
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
AWWWWWWW It was just such an adorable story...all of it...Loved it.
Skyfell chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
"Kill me now" [...] "That can be arranged".

XD

What a nice way to reconcile with your long-lost love :)
rainbabie chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
HAHHAH! I love the ending!
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh i love the casualness of the one shot, minako's easy going nature is very admirable, aswell as her forgiveness...lol and she gets straight to the point, just gotta love her hehe, fantastic piece.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
this was so cute. i love this pair like i love rei and jadeite
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I loved it! I am going to go through your other fics when I have the time. I can't wait to see what else you have written!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Love the last line. That was too funny.
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Haha, this is great I love it! Definitely a favourite! :D
misfire chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
you know, i read this years ago. and i realized that i have never reviewed, or else it just disappeared since i changed my ffnet name.

anywho, i'm a huge fan of your work. especially in the sailor moon area. Rei/Jadeite is and has always been my most beloved pairing. Mina/Kunz comes in a close second, especially with the way you write them. hell i've read all the pairings and you are so great. so yeah, i'm a fan. sorry it has taken so long for a review, but i've been a fan of yours for ages.
Jiminez chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great piece! I really love the ending!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Very funny, and very well done. Loved it, and can't wait for more!
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
(snorts) Gosh you had me giggling for ages about that bit at the end. Everyone kept looking at me funnily whenever I just randomly broke out laughing. Honestly, poor Kunzite can be so unpredictable at times.

Anyway, I absolutley adored this fic. Ami and Zoi were so sweet and Rei and Jed just made me laugh (and actually I wouldn't mind a full blown story on them but I know you hate people asking for more when it's meant to be a oneshot so I won't ask)and Mako and Neff were OK but their story wasn't as good as the others.

Doesn't matter though cause your stuff is still way better than mine.

So yeah, thanks and I look forward to more from you. (I still can't believe how many frickin stories you've written! Amazing!)

Love Randa*