Reviews for Vincent My Brother
Great story.
cindythechef chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
one word, love :)
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So fucking perfect. I just watched Structural Corruption and this was the perfect tag to it! As I watched it I was hoping someone would write something like this! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great story! I really liked it.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very well done
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was AMAZING! Depressing all the way but yes, awesome :)

Well done.

Natasa
cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Images of lost Charlie, both little & grown are so endearing and heartbreaking. Thanks for this story.
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
like it
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
that was good loved it
windscryer chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Guh. Fabulous. Just fabulous.

Very poignant and sincere, and not at all OOC. The Eppes boys aren't exactly known for their tears, but I think they're more than capable of shedding them when the situation calls for it-and if any situation calls for tears, it's this one.

I am especially pleased with how you handled a delicate subject. Painting the scene with words that brought the feelings of the moment to life, but without cheapening them or making it trite and cliche. Excellently handled. *applauds*

Thank you for sharing!

M
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh, so SAD... but GOOD.
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Excellent story. Good aftermath to that episode and both Don and Charlie were true to character.

Thanks, Beth
zookitty chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I LOVE it, so incredibly well done! I'm wondering, would you mind if I wrote him talking to Larry as a companion piece? Please let me know

-Chris
Way Walker chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
this is very sad but somehow very sweet. its seems obvious that charlie would have sucuicdual ideas when he was younger and i think you tied the episode well with that. its very well written and i liked the bit when don noticed that charlie made a mistake. very well done.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
i really like this. You stayed true to the characters and still showed us a different side to what we normally see.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »