Reviews for Love Will Find Away
Luv2write4u13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Aw,that was so good, i really enjoyed it
SkittlesStar25 chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
aw poor manny! I can't believe it's over! I'm on my way to read the sequel right now! I can't believe spinner tried to kill himself! poor spinner...anyway I can't wait to read the sequel, i hope manny and craig get back together...im such kristen's nice and all, but it's just Cranny Rules! )
CandyCoatedDeath chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
wow what an ending i mean i like cranny but i loved the way it ended!cant wait till sequel!
Candy chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
OMG i am goin to cry this is a great story
Suzzy chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
I really like this story, very well done. i'm glad she didn't end up with craig because I'm not a big fan of them together. I like the fact that he was finally able to move on
pinkpixie423 chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
the ending is so sad. i cannot wait for the second part! excellent job writing this story!
gulhawk02 chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
great ending. I can't wait for the sequel
LoveandRomance chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
Stop making me sad! *cries more*, I can't wait for your next ff, I wanna see what's up next for Manny and Craig! I love your stories!
xD3liCi0USZ chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
aww s0o sad... i thought it was a great ending to the story tho. can't wait for the sequel!
JOEY92 chapter 12 . 4/15/2005
Aw... this chapter was really sad! Tell me is it not a coincidence that right before I clicked to read this chapter I put on Marron 5's " She Will Be Loved"? So while reading this I was listening to it, it made it even more sad! Great chapter, I really liked Jake too but now he seems a litle caught up in his fame.
SkittlesStar25 chapter 12 . 4/15/2005
oh...manny and jake broke up...no! oh well...maybe she'll get back together with Craig. that would make me happy - Anyway great chappie...i feel bad that manny had to stay alone so long.
Brittany chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
OMG i love it! i just finished all teh chapters you;ve written and they rock!
chris1519 chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
I liked it. It seemed real. Like a typical hollywood marriage.
Carmen SandiegO RLY chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
yay! you updated! THis story is great!
pinkpixie423 chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
loved the chapter! can't wait to see where manny goes!