Reviews for Rings and Things
Very enjoyable!
dpdp chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful.
Trinity chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved it. LOLed and smiled throughout most of the end.

Sweet.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I found this after rereading "Blame it on the Tinsel" four the fourth or fifth time and thought it sounded interesting, I was so not disappointed! Wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Silverishmoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
XD I really like how you came up with this before the episode aired. You must be slightly physic to come up with something that amazing.
Majikthize chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ah that was kind of sweet. Can't honestly see JAck hauling Sam ove rbhis shouldder in the SGC or Sam being quite so insubordinate but, hey, when it raises a smile like this did, who cares!

Thank you for writing this. It fits and it's a great theory and, umm, need to rewatch S8 now.
JTSplash chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I loved this too:D:P Carter and O'Neill flirting i miss it and this wasway cute...and her little epiphany:P
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This too was great, and inserting it before Threads makes perfect sense.

Thanks,

Sam
angelfangrl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Fantastic story.
Jo chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh My... this had me in stitches...my daughter (5) kept looking at me like I was crazy...and saying "What Mommy, what?"
csl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
great-please add more!
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hehe, i love it! and could so picture it.

x
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
that was totally rockin.. and you should so do a sequel.. but finish small favours 2 first...lol
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Whoo-hoo! What a delightful story of Sam and Jack! I also liked the easy flirty thing going on in season 8 with them; this story captures that very naturally. Visual of Jack carrying Sam: priceless! Very, very well done!