Reviews for Exorcising Demons
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
It's been years since I've read a comic book, and now I'm glad I gave this fic a try. Bravo! :D
Kale12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is just...perfect. Superb writing, beautiful characterization. I loved every word.
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I LOVED the way Diana describes what kind of Amazon she is to Artemis at the end. It's definitely the Diana I've always thought her to be. I also loved how you described all of their relationships. Showing the gray areas many people skip over. This story definitely sets itself apart from any other Diana/Kal stories in a very good way. Instead of having Diana wait on Kal because of Lois, it was brilliant writing to have her actually have a relationship with someone else. The fact that Kal wasn't her first was also refreshing. She wasn't a naive innocent little girl but a sexually open and wise woman. Interesting take on the Trinity. Definitely one of the best fanfics on here. thanks for the story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
TLynnson chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Sigh.. What a good, thoughtful read. I love full circles. Thank you.
magialuna chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is an incredible story. I see again why I marked you a 'fave' author. So much depth and meaning, and you bring so much humanity to these 'super'humans. This story made me smile, and I cried several times. The part where Bruce passed was so tragic.. it really hurt. I guess I see so much more in the Bats/WW relationship. He needs her more- a light to his dark. Thanks for this story. -Clare
Thropp Fourth Descending chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This was is my fave. This was a great story. Very well done, very believable as well. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
...

WOW!

What an awesome fic! The naughty bits were well written and yay, Superman and Wonder Woman end up happily ever after _ Good job! Three thumbs up!
Ctony chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
These stories of yours are... who! I mean damn.
Cherry-Fiona chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh man! That scene of Bruce dying really broke my heart. I wished you didn't write so well because it all seemed so real. Sniff... sniff... now I must beg you to write something with Bruce and Diana but make it a happy ending or else I'm going to keep crying.
pandi chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
wow, that was awesome, i love the story (i'm a big bm/ww supporter not so much on the sm/ww, but this was a great story)