Reviews for Gily
karagrace chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
I have read this story before and have 'favorite' this story now, I just don't understand how someone with your talent and creativity doesn't have the massive reviews your stories deserve! I LOVE this GILY story...it's sweet, sad and could be so real, y'know in a OOC world!
Wander52 chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Way to go Ms Grits...I love a happy ending...
sf.fangirl chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
I figured I should probably tell you that I love and adore this story. I read it quite a while back and just added it to may favorites. I think I have read it three or four times in the last week because there's just something so sweet about it.

There are some rough spots, but I think Gily must be the best geek baby ever - he's smart but very, very real and kid-like. I love the GSR relationship, Sara kiling herself trying to be the perfect wife and Gil just not noticing.

This is a great story and I figured I better mention it to you.
Mandolin Reign chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
Just finished reading this one ~ lovely work!
ayesha-s chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
oh that was good, please continue.
geeklovegirl chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
Emeril kicks bootay... Never forget that!

BAM!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
OmG, this is a GREAT story!

You better keep this story going, because I love it so so so much!

Maybe you should name Gil and Sara's son like after Jim or after Nick, something cute like that...dont give him a name like Bert (short for Gilbert), because they would be uncool.

KEEP IT UP! ~~ Erynn :-D
alias101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i love this story i cant wait for you to update family!
4NZic chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
I loved this story. I don't know what it is that I found so touching, but it was, very touching.

I think I loved the character of Gily, he was so sweet and the image of him as a miniature Grissom probably helped. I only wondered why Grissom felt no signs of remorse at missing the first five years of Gily's life, he just seemed pick up life with them as if nothing had happened. But, overall the story was wonderful. I was hoping it would continue a bit longer... Thanks you.
pookyber chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
This was a very nice story! I loved it, took my time reading carefully, so as not to miss any details. Is there more to the story?
CSIcorrespondent chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
I'm lovin it so far! Keep up the good work.
CSI-phreak chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
Yay! And oh, so Sara. I can imagine her being a manic, pregnant, house wife, trying to impress Griss. ANd as usual he doesn't notice much! Keep up the great work!
GeekLoveFan chapter 10 . 3/1/2005
Sniffle. This was just...so oozy and perfect! I love it when I just drown in fluff!

I absolutely loved Catherine's character in these last couple of chapters. Her attitude and charm were just perfect!

This has been an absolutely fantastic read. Thanks so much for the ride!
admiralridic chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
I love this story. This last chapter was just hilarious. I love Gily.
Frizance chapter 9 . 2/25/2005