Reviews for Ki Tsu Ne: Choices
Noradin chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'd love to see the reactions of Orochimaru and Itachi (and Madara) to this one xD
sparrow76 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
that's lovely, I really enjoyed this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, you completely raped Sasuke's character.

That aside, I really, really enjoyed the Kyuubi mythology and find the story very interesting and well-written. So no points for IC, but bonus points for interest. I'll be bookmarking this one.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Loved this, and the one before it. Very cute, and somewhat in character - Sasuke's effectively saying 'screw you' to Itachi and Orochimaru was a bit OOC, since I don't think that he would just give up that easily (he does tend to be a bit obsessive... and being a kitsune would probably make him a lot more vengeful, although it could be blamed on the happy-giddy mentality that came in the wake of all that extra energy... Rationality kinda goes out the window when you're hyper)

Love how you portrayed him otherwise, though, esp kitsune!Sasuke. And I am now completely in love with the idea of a kitsune Sasuke...

Cookies to you for all the research (and factual info) on kitsune :D Most don't bother, which is something that really bugs me (I'm a mythology fanatic and have OCD in the extreme, so yeah...). Kitsune are by far my favorite mythological creature, and I like how you tied the myths into the stories. The mood/tone fit them perfectly.

On a semi-related tangent: kitsune who've messed up a transformation do tend to have tails, but def not ears; instead they have a light coat of fuzz under their clothes, a fox-shaped shadow, a reflection that shows their true form... (I think that more people should play with all of these)

Well, anyways, back to the review: All in all loved this, and please keep up the good work!
Trigger-Happy-Nietzschean chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aw, so cute. I like how you portrayed Sasuke as a fox with bits of myths behind it all.

Two questions though: 1) what does 'Gsilkiey' mean? 2) how big is Sasuke as a kitsune? He used his tail as a blanket so I'm guessing maybe a little larger than normal foxes.

Keep up the good work if you write again!
StargateNerd chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i really liked it. think u could make a sequel?
ABnormal chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
aww, I love it. Its just soo cute
S'Star chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Great story I likes a lot. Also since I could be able to write to you any other means but please write more stories of naruto and JouxSeto fic's. please cause I loved your Guard Dog fic so please write more you are a great author.
Erika Darkmoon chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This is good too!
Itallia chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was interesting. I like the little thing at the end about demons and humans between the three of them.
Basser chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh my gawd. Happy, bouncy fox-Sasuke. :D My dream has come true!

No seriously. Way to get a happy ending on that one. I was a bit iffy on the public kissing thing, but then I got over it and went "d'aw.." Almost the entire way through. Good job, love. ;) This inspires many thoughts of very fulffy epilouges, though... ;P
Wolf of the Blue Moon chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I love it! Write more stories like this please!
Serpent King chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Will you be writing more Naruto fanfiction?
koriaena chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
cool story! -
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
the mythology soap box was delightful.