Reviews for Simplicity
Namiko of the Ocean chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
You pretty much got everything down PERFECTLY when it came to her feelings. The last lines were especially accurate and moving at the same time. Great job!
notnow chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
the focus on sensory details easily puts me, as a reader, into the moment that you're portraying. Rukia's numbness both physically and emotionally came across very well.
Elusia chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
very nicely written. i absolutely luved it. youve done a great job with rukia's perspective, very moving and poignant.
hikari yuuko chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
that's terribly sad, then again, terribly true. I loved the way you described Rukia's emotions. I always thought we are still missing something about that story, something not just about the facts, but about deeper feelings as well. and it's nice to see it in a fic.

would say more, but sleep and hw are killing me. keep it up!

-hikari
kurooha chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
The story about Kaien-dono it's very sad (I was crying when I read about that U_U) So I really like this fic too xD

I have to say that I like the relationship with Rukia and Kaien-dono, so see a fic with their... :P

Anyways, I have to say, AGAIN, that I like your way of writing :D
kawaiiness chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Nice. the one thing about the whole Ichigo-looking-like-Kaien thing is that their personalities are a lot alike too. If I were Rukia or anyone else, I'm not sure I would be able to tell the difference between the two much either. The only thing that is [not even for certain right now] is that they're two different people. You could write a fic on that!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Gwah! Very short, but incredibly beautiful and moving. I love how you interpreted the scene where Rukia had to kill Kaien (that part was so sad!). Very fitting title. Excellent work!

Jaa!