Reviews for Here For Me
JCADMM chapter 1 . 2/11
I'm sorry for you and your grandfather!
That's a great story!

(Sorry for the bad english)
TT chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
True friends are often the only thing that can get us through the hard times, and I am so happy for you that you have had friends to help you through your hard time. I understand some of your sorrow, but I cannot understand how you feel, because only you will ever know how you feel, how hurt you are and every other emotion that runs through your body is truely yours. I am not sure if that makes any sense, but what I am trying to say is that my grandfather is sick too and although I can relate to your feelings I will not pretend I can feel your pain. No one can truely feel anothers pain no matter how much they try. And this is a good thing, because it allows people to have their feelings respected as their own. If you can understand what I am trying to say, good for you. I will only add that I hope you will continue to heal. So wounds stay open longer than others mainly because love is the strongest feeling of all. Healing happens over time and with the help of good friends and a strong family. My peace come to you and your family.
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Poor Min ... I'm so glad Albus was there for her ...
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Loved the story. Great characterization. Loved how Minerva's parents discussed Albus and Minerva in the end. Wonderful job, Cammie!
kidarock chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
We can wait, you're stories are worth waiting for. At least you're grandad can rest in peace now. see you soon, Bexy
Palanfanaiel chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Hi. I've just come home from my longer lovely holiday. First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your granfather, since he was in great pain, I'm though a bit glad he went away in peace. A couple of years ago, my granfather died too, of cancer, I still miss him greatly, but was very happy I said goodbye to him, while he was still concious. Anyways good story. Take care, cya mate

Your danish friend from ! 0)
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
A very beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm very sorry about your grandfather. I know it's difficult to deal with the loss, and though common sense tells you it's better for him, your heart won't accept it. But you'll always have the memories of him and the times you shared.

Hugs, Rikki
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Your story is magnificent, and your writing is absolutely wonderful... I hope you'll keep writing. Please write some more for us soon, we all love reading it!

Sara
zoui chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
hey sweety...

hope you recognize the name ;)

i did not have time to read the whole story, but it looks great.

see you soon:*
kidarock chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Beautifully written! I know how that feels, My grandfather is slowly dying of cancer. He's taken laods of treatment over the past couple of years now he's given up and wants to die bless him. Anyway, great story once again, I cant wait for the next one!

Bexy
Lady Lavendar chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This story is so beautiful! I loved it! Do you think you could write some sort of sequal?

LL
Aurinko chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Your fic does seem to capture your emotions pretty well, complicated and painful as they are. Well done.
EmeraldTabby chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was a very nice story. I have read most of your stories and enjoyed every one. But I like this one paticularly because of the message it conveys. That something good does happen in death. I'm very sorry that your grandfather is ill. It always hurts to lose someone, but what helped me whenever some of my relatives died was knowing they were in a better place, and I always learned something from them, and I continue to learn things from them, indirectly, today.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh, that was so sad and so sweet at the same time. And I am sorry to hear of your grandfather. I never knew either of mine, and no one close to me has died yet, in seventeen years that's like a record or something. So I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. Always Hopeful
Quill of Minerva chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh Cammie, this is such a sad story but you have caputured the emotions so well and I am a wee bit teary

love Clayre xx