Reviews for Missing
Deana chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh my gosh, when I saw your author's note at the end, I literally cried! Was she ever found? Let me know. If not, I'll pray and pray and pray!
cfxgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I'm really sorry to hear about Brooke. This is very good tribute to her. Same with the other story "anniversary". I hope she is found.

Ironic I read that bit about 'mission" and funny thing is i'm going on a mission myself. I leave at the end of June probably for Maryland.

My our Father in Heaven bless her and her family and others who had been abudted or kidnapped.
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
That was a very good story and very i don't know how to say it- true to the heart? I've added that link onto my page profile- Annere and AriesZodiac and spread the word here. If she's in Ireland, well, we're keeping an eye out. God bless and I hope that someday you will write thew sequel in which she comes home safe.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Harsh, and even sounds more harsh coming from Donnie's POV.

But well written. *HUGS*
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I'm back. After tromping around D.C. for seven days and being on four plane flights (to and from D.C.) I'm finally home (sigh)Now for the fun part: catching up.

I got an email from reinbeauchaser about Brooke too. I hope God helps her find her way home, and if she's..y'know, then help her find her way to her eternal home.

LN
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I feel for ya, Pacphys. If she turns up in New York City, I'll let ya know. Hopefully this story let you vent a little bit.
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
pacphys, why is it, that when I read your stories, I always end up with tears streaming down my face? Whether it's from joy and laughter or from sorrow and anger, you always seem to tug at the heart strings. Thank you for writing this. I have gone to the site and have mentally burned her image into my memory. I live in a neighboring state so I Will keep an eye out. My heart goes out to her family and friends and wish that this story will come to a happy ending.
brigitta1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
beautifull story,

I wish you good luck and succes!
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Aw... so sad... Poor Mikie, even Don? Wow, i'd never have suspected, Excellent story, and i like how you brought in facts from the real world.
reviewer49 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hi I've been to the website through your recommendation. Brooke is very lucky that she has a lot of people looking for her. Curse to all those people out there who think it is a good idea to abduct young women. I like how you described the three stages. I'm very lucky that i've never had to go through them myself. keep updating.
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
*crosses her fingers* Well, I've been, I've looked, and if she ever turns up in the UK I'll let ya know ...

Heir
pacphys chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Anyone who reads this! You CAN help! There are many ways to help, not only Brooke, but other missing persons cases nationwide, as well as worldwide! Taking a moment to make yourself aware is enough. Being able to recognize the faces if you ever come across them. There are 23 cases (14 of which are still unsolved) listed on the America's Most Wanted website. There are an additional 58 missing children cases. So far, individuals like you and me have helped FIND 46 missing persons and children due to this invaluable resource.

Please, when you come across a missing persons poster take a moment to see the face. Stow it away in the back of your mind for safekeeping where it can be recalled later should you run across that person. It doesn't take long, 30 seconds on your way out of the grocery store. If you are so inclined take a look at the AMW website. These people are not statistics, they are real people! Real men, women and children who have been ripped away from their loved ones. Please take a moment to get to know them. All it takes is a moment. Please help FIND these people!
Ramica chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ah, how deep and sad and heart wrenching. So many people ( children those just above) that you might hear of it at the time but then after the search and time is gone nothing is left.

As long as their is no body there is a faint hope one can cling to and say " Maybe they are alive." Though you might easily deny it.

Finding remains allows at least for closure but

when no body has been found it always leaves that door open.

I had a neice who almost disappeared but she managed to escape and get back home. Amber Alerts were not a part of our country until recently.

My heart goes out to you and those who knew Brooke I pray you find some answers soon so true healing can begin.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Hmm...great therapy, writing is. Glad you wrote this; it needed to be.

Well, for all readers who review, you need to go to Pacphys's fan fiction front page and scroll down to the bottom of her bio. You'll see an un-highlighted website. Copy and then paste it to your browser and then click search. You need to do this because Brooke is a real person who's real situation is mirrored in this one-shot. Personally, I want more chapters, preferably how Brooke is found - really found - and not just lost and unrecovered.

Okay, maybe if enough of us have her face imprinted into our minds - worldwide - this beautiful and lively young lady will be found.

It's the least we can do, right?

Be blessed.
Arhinn chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
My heart goes out to you Pacphys. I hope that Brooke is found soon. The story was well written and touching.