Reviews for Absolute Zero
Aqasaaqasa0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I would guess either yondaime and rinse or orochimaru and anko for some reason.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I'm thinking it's Jiriya and Konan, them or Yondaime and Rin, but I'm not sure, great piece.
gummybear1620 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow, gorgeous work, that is all I have to say. (well actually no) it's really sad, almost melancholy, and it makes me wanna cry for some odd reason. I like the way you write :) very descriptive...interesting plot-ish line, too. Death is the main focus of the story o.O XP

And of course, now the guessing game.

I feel like it could be multiple people. Kakashi or Sakura, for one, because while it doesn't seem like something quite Kakashi-like, it does say the 'tried to kill a friend of mine'. Maybe Obito, didn't he kill the guy? Or did the rocks just kill the guy? (if you know what Im talking about XD) And of course the 'idiot' and 'no time for stupid things' ahhem Naruto and Sasuke...

Or it could be the Fourth and Rin. I don't know, just have the feeling it could be them...

Or, of course, one of the Naruto characters (esp Naruto) in the future. I could see Naruto digging the graves, ("if he can't do things his way, then there IS no other way") that just screams Naruto. And the friend of mine part...well, multiple reasons for that.

Anyway, that really made me think ! Please tell me what it is? :)

Thanks for writing!
Hellhound15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I get the oddest feeling that it's the Yondaime and Rin. What with the war, the descriptiong of the two other teammates and the fact that it couldn't be Kakashi and Sakura because sakura hasn't killed at that age.
FanficFreakazoid chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Amazing story!

I especially like this line "They're the worst kind of predator, because they don't kill out of necessity. They don't eat their prey, they don't require their skins for warmth or their eyes to see or their hearts to bleed…they kill because they're told to kill, because someone, somewhere, decided that death should become a necessity…no, a commodity."

I'm really curious, who are the two people?
MarzBunni chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Maito Gai and Tenten? Very interesting piece. I thought it was a refreshing perspective on what the ninja do. It's easy to forget, but this man's point of view sort of makes one understand exactly what's going on. I liked it a lot, in a sort of vaguely melancholy way.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was so stunning. I wouldn't call it sad though. A bit depressing maybe.

Please tell me who it is! This might be totally off, but is it future Neji? Please tell me!
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
It's definitely Sakura - first kill and Kakashi - sensei.
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
It was increadible, and so very sad... It's a reality really. Whether you kill or just waste away from the general killing. Everyone loses their innosence.

It could be no one and everyone. But since you said it's not who we would think then it's someone.

...It can't be Kakashi cause regretfully or not, I don't think he ponders on the commodity of death. Also Sakura to my knowledge hasn't killed anyone prior to the chunin exams, after which she only has one teamate and is not innocent anymore, having killed or not.

Ino had had long hair since before leaving the academy so no.

Can't be Temari cause she was too afraid of her brother to just offer him lemonade like that.

Kakashi wouldn't say lemonade is a stupid thing, he more likely would just glare or something so...I don't think it's the Fourth...

It could be Sarutobi... but has Tsunande ever had short hair? I don't think.

I'd say it's Naruto? When he's older? But he shouldn't have an unhealed gush an' all, what with the Kyuubi healing thingy.

So I have no idea. But I'm really really curious.
Kaluki chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow, that's... I dunno. It's something, anyway. I love the way there's something off about the character - something not entirely sane, and the way the italics are repeated and confused.

I get the feeling it's an older Naruto - the fact that the first person he kills was because "he tried to kill a friend of mine", and where you mentioned that he doesn't believe in cheating and only does things his way. And just the general atmosphere of everything...

Gah, I run out of words.
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
WHO IS THIS?
aisha89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
very deep...great job...
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love the comparison between Kakashi's experience with this side of ninja life, and Sakura's innocence. It plays really well, and makes the fic more than just another 'woe is Kakashi fic'. (Not that I have any room to say that, given that I have been known to write 'woe is Kakashi fic' myself. _)

Great job.
SasuSaku4EVR chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
who are the xharacters or are there none?
kobalto chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Is it Yondaime and Rin? Or maybe Kakashi and Sakura? Can I have a cookie if I get it right?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »