Reviews for Returning Home
LaHuse chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
Can you please update this story, I read this story ages ago. and I just re-read it. And I was wanting to read the next chapter.
KimCSI chapter 16 . 6/10/2008
Hey

I just came across your story and am really intrigued as to how it will end. Will you be updating it at all? I can see its been a while.
cabooklover21 chapter 16 . 1/31/2008
Just stumbled upon this one, totally wish you would have continued it!
Spooky Spice chapter 16 . 12/13/2006
I've been enjoying this story! Please update soon!
ma-name-is-nikki chapter 16 . 12/3/2006
great job...it made me cry...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mandolin Reign chapter 16 . 12/1/2006
Rivitting. Can't wait to see what is next.
JuanseyLio chapter 16 . 10/17/2006
wow, i had to read everything over again... lol... is a beautiful story so i don't mind that much ;) but please make some type of update sooner so i don't have to re-read everything everytime you update, lol... is 16 chapters long ;) i totally understand about life and hope that everything gets through quickly so i can read more of this amazing story...

2 questions and a clarification: i speak and read spanglish, so that been said! did i miss something conserning laura or her joining the fbi? and what is exactly the relationship between grissom and sara, are they already together... like a real couple or are they still taking it slow? thanks! just wondering if maddie will have a brother o sister in a future ;)
anneruhland chapter 16 . 10/15/2006
more please
mel chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
is there any more?
panthersrock08 chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
hey i love the story please keep going...please...ill keep looking forward to the next updates.
cheryl sidle chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
PLEASE keep going you have gotten the characters so right in this story i can't wait to read more! cheryl
The Magic Bringer chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
A fantastic story! Your style is consistant, and easy to read. The characters, though they don't act like they would on the show, are still believable. Can't wait for an update!
Greggo's Gal chapter 15 . 4/20/2006
Great chapter. Worth the wait.
muffin-sara chapter 15 . 4/18/2006
hey i just have to say that your story is amazing i can't wait for the next chapter you make me get so engrossed in the story i forget what time it is. lol.
katie chapter 15 . 4/18/2006