Reviews for You Know What They Say
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
I loved eberything about this chapter.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I was expecting the Tokijin sentence, but the I win sentence was not disappointing.
mountainflower chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
this was a nice story, I liked it very much.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
This was great and I really truly enjoyed it.
Innusurri chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
This truly was an adorable story! I love the portrayal of the characters! And the blank letter? Amazing! I thought he had written something, but I was sure wrong. I loved it. 3
massengale77 chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
I liked your story it was vrey good love story...short but very romantic:)
sesshyluver17 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Oh I have never read such a thrilling and humorous tale. I was laying in bed reading off my iPod and my

Feet went up in the air so many times as I laughed and rolled around. The tale was so sweet and intricate! I loved it! One of the best I've read so far:3
Melanippos chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I really recommend you come back through and edit this so that the paragraphs are broken up better: The chunks of text as you have them are very hard to read - I would point you to Tallymark or Forthright as examples of how -by spacing out the text, especially the dialogue, it is a lot easier to read.

EG:

"Stupid rain. Why did it have to rain today? Why not tomorrow!"

FROM:

With a groan and the lowering of his ears against his head InuYasha crossed his arms in an obvious display of discomfort. "Stupid rain. Why did it have to rain today? Why not tomorrow!" The body language of the group seemed to show that they all agreed with him. They trekked on, nobody argued that they might need to stop as they would only be just as wet either way. Then it happened, a sound in the area around them to their left. It was close and coming nearer. InuYasha growled and, trusting his instincts, drew Tetsuaiga and stood in a ready stance. "Whoever you are you can come out now. We know you're there." He growled out low, trying to intimidate. He honestly hoped that whoever it was would just run away. They were all tired and a little depressed from the rain and they didn't need another fight. Who emerged from the shadows was, however, unexpected. Fumbling over his own feet, blind with adrenaline and gasping for breath. InuYasha raised an eyebrow curiously at the little creature and wrinkled his nose in distaste. "Jaken?" He sheathed his sword and looked down at the toad with pity. "What are you doing here?"

This gives pause for the brain to absorb each segment and 'breathe' As they are its like someone is talking nonstop, fast and without drawing breath. I'm interested in reading this fic of yours but its just so hard on the eye that I really struggle to keep interested and, being an avid reader, I think this may impact on other readers less inclined.

Hope this finds you well and thankyou for your fics.
heymary chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
Great story! However, the summary is completely confusing and doesn't give you a sense of the story. Keep writing!
birningice chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
I like your story a lot. You have veary good writing skills. you are becoming one of my favorate authers!~ Keep up the good sessh/kag stories! I love them! :)
FoxyFire45 chapter 11 . 3/7/2006
I am very happy. I read many books, you know, from pro authors, and am not easily pleased with fanfics. But I am very pleased with this one. It could have been longer, but it wasn't, so then it's fine. I am now going to end this review to look and see if you have other stories. If you don't, I hope and beg you would consider writing others.

Hugs and Happiness

Foxy
Dancing Dusk chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
I absolutely loved your story! I couldn't stop reading it. You wrote it so well!
funnyfan chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
that was an awesome story! WHOLEY FRICKIN CRAP! that was seriously really awesome! i loved the story! and the ending was soo awesome! i have been inspired! inspired to read all your other stories! I MUST GO FORTH NOW! OH, and continue the wonderful work of stories! you truly are talented!
jaebear54 chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
Haha wowo that was really good. And when i say good i mean good. i realy liked it, it was very interesting. I think that you should stop the story here even if you didn't plan to because its a great ending. But if this story is complete and this is the ending i'm such a total idiot. Anywayz great story.
Dreams-of-Mine chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
I love it! I love it! I spent all day reading it! And almost all night! I love it! I am so proud of Sesshomaru!