Reviews for Diaries Of The Titans
MythMuffin chapter 34 . 5/2
This. Is. Beautiful. Words can't describe how fangirl I am right now. I hope you update soon!
Steve chapter 34 . 11/9/2015
I barely read this now. I really enjoyed it and knowing you probably won't see this I really enjoyed it
Amber chapter 34 . 6/21/2015
Big fan not easy reading all that in one setting but totally worth it the bb raerae parts are my favorites I like shipping them myself and the other stuff is cool too although cyborg with jixk did sound interesting I have to muse on that one anyway keep up the great work Mr. one of the greatest all time writes i've ever know!:)
Arcana The Wolf chapter 34 . 5/3/2015

Teamleo565 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I love it already
fireman023 chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
I wish my life was that simple and not as hard a the girls at my school
Lonni03 chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
That was the best fan fiction I read, but could you make raven a little more affect towards beast boy next time can't wait till the piece ; )
Omg chapter 34 . 5/18/2014
Write more!
I'm from like 7 years later!
I love this fic!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/19/2014
Aw it not finished that sucks I really like your story
Guest chapter 34 . 3/11/2014
are you going to finish this or not!? or did you already finish.. -timid comes up- Noooooooooo! - timid begins to cry- WAAAAHHH!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/6/2013
you Need to continue'... please talk about a major cliff hanger... I really like your BBRae
KirliaGirl1999 chapter 29 . 5/15/2013
Of course its healthy! Raven, . .
Jayfire3 chapter 34 . 7/12/2012
This is an amazing story (or rather, diary entry :D) bro. I wish people who wrote this stuff had more consistence like you do. Keep it coming :D I'll be waiting. Oh, and I love what you're doing with BB and Raven. She's my favorite, so I'm loving every second of this :)
catcat7077 chapter 34 . 6/20/2012
I am loving this(Bbrae 3)
severus.lawliet chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This. Is. Full. Of. Win.

And already the first chapter! Good job!