Reviews for Furious Angels
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I don't normally like deathfics, but I must admit that I love this story. Not only the plot & characters, but also the way it's written. Very well done.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
That was definitely some of the finest stream-of-consciousness fic I've had the pleasure of reading in a while.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
This fic has an excellent sense of immediacy!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Now that is one fine way to hammer home how hard this is for Rude to take. That is one strong tie between those two.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
The boys do go for a hard rough session, don't they. I wonder if it will go anywhere.
Icarus Defiled chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
God I love your work. I acctually found this one through your story Epitaph. Both works are amazing in thier own ways and both damn near made me cry.

I loved your imagery of the angels reaching for eachother across the chapel and it was then that it really clicked in my head with the song.
bodiddleydarn chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
...Damn.
Within The Lines chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
-sniff. At a near lost for words- Reno...
Dmc Fan chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
*Sighs* That was fantastic. I love it so much. Must add to favourites. You are a great writer.
The Fibonaccist chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
H-holy f...

Your imagery wins. Style is beautiful and wrenching. Geez. And you have them both so PERFECT. The way they are, the way they were, love and spite and camaraderie in one shot.

With the stain of the ultimate TURK love song, no less.

You've got a new admirer. :3
L Biggs chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
*in tears* Oh my God... this... this has ripped my little heart to pieces and I love you ever so much for writing such a beautiful tragedy. *sniffles* Thank you?
bscl43 chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
god damn you

no seriously

god fucking damn you

I can't tell if i hate you more for making me cry or for writing better than I do.

thank you for writing this fic.

god fucking damn angels
Kim chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
You never cease to amaze me.
kremesch chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow... Just... Wow...

How amazingly depressed you have made me. I love it like an addiction. Beautiful and tragic.

I actually read this quite a while ago and never reviewed, but feel I really should. I love your writing style. I truly love it.
Evinny chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Don't feel like I have to explain why I liked this fic... I mean, you wrote it, you should know. I'm just commenting so that you know I read it. Excellent job.