Reviews for Shattered Twilight
Anna Jaganshi chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
My third review on this wonderful story, and it's still only at four chapters...

After the last time I reviewed, somehow I just couldn't find this story again! I remembered almost everything down to the last detail except the most important parts; it's name and your username, so I could find it again. So for about five years I've been kicking myself for vein so damn stupid, and wouldn't you know it? I soft through my favorites and happen across this gem once again. I should have known I'd favorited it...

Anyway! Despite the fact it's been many moons since this has seen an update, it's still my favorite horror fic for YYH. No lie, brotha'.

I'm still entertaining the hope that you might come back to this, but if not, I suppose I can be understanding...

It's just killing me not knowing! No pun intended!

Regardless, I hope all is well in your corner of the world. Take care, and I thank you for sharing what you have of this story. :)
Ani Mei chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
This is too cruel! Why didn't you continue? It's such a good story, the suspense, the horror, the characters, everything! You have me hanging off the edge of my my imagination has to fill in an unfulfilling ending.
Kelooki chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
So who was the killer!
imaginlover chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Damn...I'm getting addicted...even though I don't usually read yaoi...the story is GREAT!
athenaswings chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
please please please update! pretty please with cherry on top?
Anna Jaganshi chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I know I've reviewed this story before, but I figured it would be better to ask rather than to not.

But before I do, hopefully your ego is still taking compliments.

This, and I'm not exagerrating one bit, is one of my most favorite stories, no matter how much it makes me cry. The first time I found it was like a bloody miracle; no joke.

So... to the question, then. I know it's been a few years since you've updated this story, but I was wondering, since there wasn't a note or anything stating otherwise that I saw, if you were still thinking about updating this story? You mentioned in the note at the end of Chapter IV that there was one more chapter, and possibly an epilogue (which I would love to read, also).

In case you were still entertaining the thought somewhere in your mind, I would love to finish reading this story, and I'm sure many other would as well.

Hope this finds you well, and thank you for a fantastic read!
Sleeping Rain chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Oh wow. *.*

Who did it? I'm dying to know. XD
Kurama's Sister chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Ah! NO cliff hanger.

I think it's Keiko myself. She wants Yusuke all to herself. Greedy little *grumble grumble*

Can't wait for the update.
xmutedx chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Before I read further, I'm guessing it's Yukina. (Perhaps she's mad at everyone for keeping her brother a secret from her? Hehehe)

Excellent story, very creepy, very enjoyable. I will go read the rest now, and see if I'm right in my assumptions about Yukina.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
oh nooess~! *cries* por Kurama and Hiei *wibble* heeheh *is excited for next chapter* w
tippytoes chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Argh! This is so suspenceful! You haven't updated in two years T_T If I wait anymore I just might have a heart attack. *Sob* Kurama died :( I can't believe it! Hope you update soon!
SexyBod chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
This is the most depressing story I've ever read, but I just could NOT stop reading this and I was holding my breath the entire time I read! Although I am not very into angsty stories, I became extremely absorbed into this story and could actually feel my heart beating as I read the dramatic scenes. I completely forgot that this was a story and it didn't really happen! But I am dying to find out what happens next! I can't believe that the cliffhanger is my favorite character dying! How could Hiei ever cope? What will happen in the end? Who was the killer, and why? I really really want and need to know what happens next! Please continue writing! You are extremely talented at writing and I can really feel the emotions that the characters are feeling. Please update soon!
Tomoshibi chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I should know better than to read uncompleted fics that haven't been updated in months. I really really should. But I started reading this and I was just drawn in and now...I need to know. So I hope to god that you're going to finish this, because I may implode otherwise.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
WHAT! You can't stop and NOT add more! We need to find out who the murderer is! Damn it, I think I just want to die now; this is so... so... Gods damn it, it's so fucking SAD! (You're good at horror and angst, by the way)

I'm literally begging you to come back and write more; I think I'll die of impatience (is that possible?).
Jonetsu chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
You have killed Botan, Kuwabara, Shizuru, Yukina and now...Kurama? HOW IS HIEI GOING TO-*ahem* I'm sorry, I was so heartened when Hiei asked Kurama to not die, that when I read this chapter I bursted into tears and nearly fell from my chair.

I've seen you haven't update in some time and I really want to know who the killer truly is, please, update as soon as you can.