Reviews for The Elf Prince's Mate
domsijohn chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
yeah draco
domsijohn chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
poor harry getting left behind
domsijohn chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
harry is self relying
domsijohn chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this is such good story
Mewlexii chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Hi this is not a flame but i have to get this out of my chest...

...why oh why oh why does Draco ALWAYS has tons of lovers even when he's not supposed to and Harry would have never even kissed anybody?

It's very putoffing (is that even a real word? Never mind, bear with me).

And the thing that really annoys me is that you are not the only one nearly EVERY Darry writer does this!

It reminds me of old pervy player boys with a young innocent pretty girl scenario...very stereotypical! No wonder Edward from Twilight is popular :(

Your story looks very promising but no matter how original it is that will always annoys me.

Actually it would be nice if you tell me why Draco is the one who has countless Orges and Harry not even a kiss thing.

*sigh* sorry i think i'm wayyy too obsessed with this :(
DramaQueen92 chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
Great story but Harry should have topped the night before the battle with Voldemort. It would have only be fair
Woodland Spirit chapter 22 . 10/30/2011
Great Story
LoL chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
... So... I apparently have to change my previous statement... Lucius WAS a great king...

I'm so sad right now. Poor Narcissa. I admire her! She's amazingly strong. Really! Great female character!

I'm so sad.

But I can't say you suck. I see why you had to do that. More or less...

But : !
LoL chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
And though a legend I must add King Arthur!
LoL chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Hi fantasylover12001,

I really like your story so far! It's very interesting and rather well-written!

Just for the King going to war : lots of kings went to war with their troops, obviously! Alexander the Great! Charlemagne! King Richard Coeur de Lion! Charles Quint! Louis XIV, le Roi Soleil, well-known to have been an amazing leader in battlefields, at age 8 he already worked on battlefields strategies with his tutor Mazarin! The Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte was first and foremost a general! So, though, not all kings go to war, there are lots of kings in history who did so. And as you can see, most often the greatest ones! So I'll just say that Lucius must be a great king! :)

I'll keep on reading your story now and I hope I'll enjoy the rest of it as much! ;)

Sincerely,

LoL
Draco mudiliar chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
it was really well down. good plot. 'Draco with his sword' was very different indeed.
xXbefuddledXx chapter 22 . 9/10/2011
Why didnt draco just sneak up on voldermort and kill him from underneath the cloak rather than duelling with him.
nao chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
just to say love the story so far :3 had an amusing thought of draco trying to impregnate a rock when you wrote they could impregnate anything lol
pacochico11 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
I love this so far!
FlanFlan chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
hey, just wanted to point out... in the previous chapter you said that the wedding was a week from ovtober 17th, but in this chapter you start off saying that it is six days from the 25th. so which is it? it just kinda confused... good job so far~ i have only seen a few grammer mistakes, quite a few missing words, though, might want to work on that. anyway, i have gotten this far in a couple of hours, i will probably finish it by tomorrow~ great plotline, by the way~
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »