Reviews for The Elf Prince's Mate
denjia chapter 22 . 12/14/2009
I love this story so much! Too bad there's no sequel.
sasunaru2themax chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
lol. Draco is loosing his cool. nice. :P
sasunaru2themax chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
KYA!
sasunaru2themax chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
whoop whoop go Surrey, whoop whoop. lol loved the chapter :D
sasunaru2themax chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I want to tell you how good this is but i can't find the words so... this is really good? lol :)
KaityBC chapter 22 . 10/25/2009
This is really cute. I love AU stories because they are usually unique in how the characters react and the plots are not cookie-cutter. I love how you built up Harry and Draco's relationship in the beginning. Absolutely love it. Keep up the good work! _ Kinda sad there's not a sequel, though. But, I can understand not wanting to add to a story that's already perfect. _
takuya chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
oh i loved this story it was really great, some time am sure i read again
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
i really liked this story so much. and i really liked the idea of elf bonds that you made. most people stick to Veela bonds or soul mates but this was really interesting especially with all the rules you made about Elf bonds. i cant wait to read more from you, so please keep writing stories. thanx, bye!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2009
what does AU mean?
cardfreak chapter 22 . 10/1/2009
Wow I think this is the Second time I've read this! Can't for the life of me work out why I didn't review it the first time.

But anywho, I Love this Story! Fantastic Work! :D One of my Favourite's!
TalaDentro chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
Aw! This was really sweet. I think overall it could've used a bit more detail, but the plot was solid. I just loved it. :D
KyuRyu chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
LOVE the story so far, but may I ask where you are getting your information on Elf's from? It's just that you mentioned when Draco woke up he had stubble, and what I've read about elf's is that they do not grow any facial hair (save eyebrows). Just wondering, as I do know that there are many different takes on "mythical" creatures.
McKenzie chapter 22 . 7/12/2009
hehehe lol omg
mangatemptresshikaru chapter 22 . 7/6/2009
This was an excellent work of fiction. I enjoyed reading it and thank you for sharing.
greatest.wit chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
this is beautiful story. i love it. though Harry is bottom in the relationship, you did not completely make him submissive. i like Harry got the backbone and can be scare Draco when angered. PERFECT. well done
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »