Reviews for The Elf Prince's Mate
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I think the first official chapter was interesting. I'm just happy Draco isn't making a big deal about being mated to a human. That was one of my biggest fears
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
So far interesting. First drarry creature fic that features one of them as an elf. Usually I read veela
LittleMyth chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
Beautifully written with exquisite imagery!
lightwalnut64 chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
Awwww so good! I really enjoyed this ;_; Thank you for this~!
pat9 chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
I loved this story. After all these years, I am glad that I can still find such great fics like yours 3
Isolde Moonstone chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Hi! :)

Liked the concept & idea of the story. Interesting AU. However; your character development needs more work. With further exploration; your fanfic would have been a masterpiece.
Oh, and find a skillful beta for your work. While I enjoyed reading through your fic, your grammatical & spelling errors almost drove me up the wall. You need to know how and when to use 'your', 'you're', 'then', 'than', 'through', 'threw' and so on so forth, sorry I can't recall all of them. Overall this was a good effort and I hope you improve as you mature as a writer.

Best regards. :3
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 22 . 6/3/2015
The way they were going I thought they would have more children then the Weasleys. Very interesting story one of the only one's I've read that isn't following the books story line in some way.
LaughingAlanna chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
*cackels EVILY * mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!
Shadow of the Angel chapter 22 . 5/15/2015
I absolutely loved this fic, and I bet Malfoy wouldn't be that surprised with the news. I bet the little Lucius would be SO happy to have a younger sibling.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
OH I LIKE HOW YOU STARTED THIS

P.S DONT LET RON BE THE TRAITOR LIKE HE IS IN SOME STORIES
Arterial chapter 22 . 3/26/2015
I found this style of story very enjoyable. It could have been longer, but it's fine as it is, too. Thank you.
neve chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
Amazing story! I've never read a Ginny/ pansy pairing before but it was so awesome
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
This was a great fic! I loved it! I find it ironic that there was a connection to Lord of the Rings because I thought there were similarities but couldn't figure out why. It was amazing! I just didn't like that Lucius died. It was too sad.
Chandra Migina chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Omg. I fucking loved your story. I'm a little angrie with you for killing Lucius, but you are forgiven, because it triggered the plot to continue.

And I found it so sweet to name their son after his father.

Also enjoyed how the story continued between the two lovebirds. And Ron and Hermine were so cute too - and funny

So again. Great story xD
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like how the horses' names are their favorite brand of broomstick.
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »