Reviews for The Elf Prince's Mate
tat5934 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Yes! I can't wait to see Draco courting Harry! :-D
tat5934 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Poor Harry! He must be totally lost!
tat5934 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Yes! Harry's going to Hogwarts!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Oh no! I hope Harry will be ok!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I like the idea of Harry being a healer
tat5934 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I like it!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
You left at least one plot hole unaddressed: you mentioned that Harry didn't die those times for some mysterious reason, which implies that there's something about him that's different. This was never addressed. But, really, there are a dozen things unaddressed and sloppily pieced together. And really, the last chapter wasn't even necessary.
MR MEHSORTAFLAME chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I am a very bored lonely person so I am going to complain about this story because it contains subjects that I personally do not care for even though it was were specifically written in the summary. You are a bad writer because of my opinions and therefore you are a sick twisted human being who I instantly dislike.

Sincerely MR MEHSORTAFLAME
abattles2 chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
It was wonderful as is.
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
AliceCullen3 chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
LOVE IT!
kihlia chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
So before i forgot and continue with the next chapter...the flow is nice half the chapter but wheb the ambushed came it just felt so rushed...more description and whatnot should have been there to help the flow of the story...
Sarah chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
I usually don't like aus but I loved this one. You wrote this fanfic perfectly and I loved the plot line too.
I won't read chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I'm just here to nuke your fic. It sucks. The summary sucks. And its Harry/Draco, so it can't help but suck.

If your writing (more specifficaly your taste in ships) at all reflects you as a person then you probably suck too.

No offense meant. Just stop writing Harry/Draco and the world will be a better place for it. You'll be a better person for it.

Just