Reviews for The Elf Prince's Mate
Rayz chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Please Please Please up date!
CaramelAriana chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Yay! Harry's going to Draco's home! How's he going to react when he finds out Draco's the prince? And when is Draco going to make his move? Great chapter! Please review soon.
HP Girl 28 chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Ok I love the story so far but I have a couple of questions.

1) When will Draco tell Harry that he's his mate?

2) How will Draco parents react when they find out about Harry?

3) When will Voldemort appear in the story?

AND!

4) Can we have HArry having a ?FLASH BACK?
happybunny688 chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
loved it
Slash-Lover chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
m thats so sweet i can't wait for the next chapter
DuShuZhi chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Great chapter, update soon!
mercilynn chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
It's a good start. I'm really interested in seeing where it's going to head. Keep up the good work
AloraBraken chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Cool. :} When is Harry going to find out who Draco really is and when is he going to find out about his bond to Draco? Well, UPDATE SOON! (Harry and Draco forever) Bye ~Alora~ :}
Fitful Fantasy chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
I knew it! I knew Surrey was going to get attacked!
Fefyssssss chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Stop torturing us! Please let them be together! Hey... why is Draco not telling the truth about his family if Harry is bound to discover as soon as he enter hogwarts? Please update as soon as possible? Hugs!

Oh: This chappie was amazing as always.
Janey chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
PLEASE update soon! I love it! the names of the towns are a little corny (since this is supposed to be contructive) but otherwise it's fantabulous and I cant wait for your next update!
Lena chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
wow..such a wonderful story. IT HAS MY FAVORITE ELEMENT: Dominant Draco, Submissive Harry. PERFECT! Now i'm gonna really love your story. In my mind, Draco kinda looks like Legolas from the LOTR, ya know, hot elf with long blonde hair and beautiful eyes...BOTH OF THEM ARE PRINCES! - well, Draco is in your story- but enough of my rambling, YOU MUST CONTINUE! things are starting to get a little juicy...hehehe
LeT mE eScApe chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
can't wait to read more!
LeT mE eScApe chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
can't wait to read more!
harrypottermove over chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
this is so soo so so great

lol