Reviews for The Elf Prince's Mate
putz-6 chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
this was a good chapter _
redfox13 chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
*cheers* yay, he woke up! hehe, and harry seems to have some type of feelings toward him. . poor draco, he won't be able to court harry. eh, as long as it doesn't ruin the bond i guess he can deal with it. .- great chap! *giggles* i'm interested about the sleeping arrangements. .- update soon, ja.
Alora chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Hm... Good chapter! :} I'm happy Draco has to stay with Harry for a bit. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. :} UPDATE SOON! (Harry and Draco forever) Bye Bye ~Alora~ :}
Yukino328 chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
that was good it was good and detaled so keep writeing you write well
CaramelAriana chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Excellent story. I'm already planning to put this on my favorites. How is Draco going to plan to tell Harry? And is Lord Voldemort another elf? Love it, and it's nice to see a fresh idea in the HP fanfiction.
Anny Pervert Snape chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Good chapter update soon
lightning chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
yay! another great chapter plz plz update with another really soon. -
Yana5 chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
yay a new chappy

i can't wait for the next one

please will it be soon
Starrarose chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
i know what you mean. There are times when I just feel that Ron needs to be the bad guy however - usually when I'm PMSing so it's not THAT often. Great chapter!
jadestonedreams chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Another great chapter! can't wait for the next one.
ssjmiraitrks chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
cool story. i really like it . i especially like the pairing. i hope you can update soon cuz i can't wait to read what happens next.
theTigersFire chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
lol...that's good...keep up the great work...love the story...
violet7amethyst chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Intresting story. I am looking forward to the next chapter. How good of a healer is harry? is harry magical at all ? is he living in something akin to hagrids hut from the books?
Hierran chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
this is a really interesting plot! update soon ;)
Andromeda Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Really great! Can't wait for the new chappie!
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »