Reviews for The Elf Prince's Mate
Nightwings chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Wee! Oh I like this! Please continue soon! I simply love AU~! And slashieness, of cause~ lol!
Brennend chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Really interesting start. I wonder what roles Dumbledore and Snape are playing in this.
methoslover chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very interesting begining to the story, can't wait to find out what happens.
Shuga34 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
OK - you managed to suck me in even though it is INCREDIBLY AU!

Love the name of the horses (snicker!).

Please hurry and update.

Will Harry be magical?
Anny Pervert Snape chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Wow! so good! please a Draco bottom!please! update soon
Iset chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
It's kind of fun seeing Draco and Ron as friends. That was funny that Harry's horse is named Firebolt. Great beginning to this. Can't wait for more.
Black Rose Black Heart chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I WANT MORE! Lol. Seriously, update! It was really really good! I like the start! Please continue! . I LOVE the end! That was great!
redfox13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
0.0 wow. . that was awesome! *drools* i'm already luving yur fic, *cries* it's gonna be so cool! *perks up* i wonder who the traitor was, i hope dray has his revenge. and hopefully he can get along with harry! . i luved when dray figured out he was his mate. wonderful! *repeatedly presses add to fav list* . i can't wait for the next part! good luck with it, happy writings! .- ja ne.
ak-alterego chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Awesome! Looking forward to more!

It's Peter right? ... Maybe Pasny?

-Alter
aphinitea chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
CONTINUE OR I WILL DO WHAT DRACO S PARENTS THREATENED! *cough* sorry, that was Ms Violence over there...but really, the story is too good to waste...plus, there's no mistakes whatsoever~ Love the 'mine!' part! Possessive Draco...keep writing, k?
kazillion chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ha. Firebolt. Because Harry rides... I get it. Clever.

As for the story, oo! I haven't read an elf/hp story before, and I'm glad you'll be my first. Be gentle :)

The break, "dmHPdm" - I read it as and that makes me giggle, too.

Hearts to you - looking forward to becoming addicted this this one, too!
Morgan Says chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Great new story! Update!
Mistress Vamp chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I'm happy Ron isn't the traitor. He's one of my favorite characters and I love him to bits. I'm also happy him and Draco are comrads! I hope you update soon. This story is interesting!
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I know how you feel, I like Ron! Well anyway how did he know Harry was his mate, had he seen him in a vision or somethign? And Harry I'm guessing is the one getting pregnant, right? Well anyway I'm liking this story so far, so I hope you update soon!
Kilikapele chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Brilliant idea! I loved it. And the Draco/Ron interaction was impressive. I can't wait for chapter 2! Thanks!
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »