Reviews for Only You
Itachifangirl15 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I LOVE THIS! But this was much more friendship than yuri. Like the other reviewer said, the only hint of romance was the kissing at the end. If it weren't for that, Ino and Sakura could easily pass for just friends here. I still love the story! It's probably the best InoSaku I've read!
Pokemon2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hahaha! Sasuke acts like he hates Sakura but when they're under attack, he gets all crazy and worries most over her! He actually does that in the canon! But, um...are you really a 40 year old man?0_0 'cuz...that would ruin all of your stories for me. I hate dishonest old men.
sinneblade chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
URGH! You never got to the kiss! Oh well, great story, nice fight scene too!
Ino-Sakura92 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Please, update soon! I'm trying to be patient (trying o.o)... This SakuIno is pretty good!
Schwarzwind chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
you wouldnt happen to be InoSakura from would you?

if so: i enjoyed this fic and i loved your artwork.
Demyxslight chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
That was awesome! It was sweet!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Nicely written. The fic itself was quite correct, but I didn't see the romance anywhere. If you had said this was a friendship fic, I would have believed it. The only hint of romance I saw was the 'I love you' from Sakura and it looked as if it was just tossed in in a sudden whim.

I really liked the interaction between Sakura and Ino. You handled their characters pretty well. However, the fighting scenes, although I understand that they weren't the point of this fic, were disappointing. I can't believe that Sakura was able to defeat almost singled-handedly four ninjas who were able to take down Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Chouji. And to make things worse, she was supposed to be ill.