Reviews for Bar Fights and Tears
Midzst chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Beautiful and very sweet!
MisterrEx chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This is so pretty, and so well written. I'm definitely going to look at the rest of your Andromeda stuff. Awesome job.
szhismine chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
aw... poor Trance!

great fic, i loved the Harper/Trance friendship. :)
kaitins chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
great job i really enjoyed this, im not sure if this was supposed to be a one shot, but im assuming so, though i would love you too continue, i really lie it.
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
aw, harper! he's so sweet/cute! this is awesome
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love the resurrection of the closeness that Trance and Harper shared. Maybe in the possible perfect future, they grow old together and live happily ever after. They always do in my mind, anyway. Nicely done!
krashkart chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Nice to see that someone is looking after Trance even if it is only in fan fic
LadyV77 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very cute. And you're right, they have completely avoided the topic of their friendship, though I think they started doing that shortly after Ourorobos, when he started not to trust her, that was when she started becoming more important to Dylan, I think.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
well, this is different. good different. thank god there's someone else who likes season 5. i miss how harper and trance's relatiopnship has been completely killed off. it's not right or fair. anyway, i like how you did harper butnot trance. she was never the type to curl up and cry, even when she had amnesia. but this was written well over all. harper's thoughts were good too!