Reviews for Watching
Nhaundar chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Das finde ich ist eine ziemlich gute Idee.

Anders hätte ich mir die ganze Sache auch gar nicht vorstellen können...

Aber einmal wurde ja in eindem der Bücher, ich glaube eine Zeremonievon Lolth mit den Pristerinnen und den ausgebildetetn Kriegern... da war doch das mit Vierna und Drizzt, wenn ich mich recht entsinne... zumindest angedeutet XD

Ich finde der kleine One Shot ist dir gut gelungen! :D

Wie immer hab ich alles prima verstanden!

LG Nhaundar.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Very well written and in character. It's something that might have happened to Drizzt. And if it had happened, Drizzt would have told the story the way you chose to tell it.
Celeborn's Concubine chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I think this story fits so beautifully into the canon...for several reasons which I won't bother going into. The sucker for happy ending in me is begging for a sequel though, maybe Drizzt learning to enjoy being touched? You write- how do I say this?- a sort of clean smut so very, very nicely.
Star chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Beautiful and very in character
ladytygra chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow...very dark. I can't say the story leaves me with any good feelings, but I will definitely look for more stories by you.
baka-kitsuneko chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
o_o awesome writing skills!

As icky for Drizzt as that was, this fic is generally of the uber variety. Well written with excellent everything. Much praise to you!
Estindel chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I anxiously await the next chapter,

and by calling it Chapter 1, I

am supposing that you will indeed

add to this excellent portrayal

of Underdark evil. Well done!
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
x_X Poor Drizzt.

Very well-written, though. You conveyed what was happening perfectly and avoided becoming gratuitous, as this sort of story can so easily become.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Very well written. So many feelings conveyed! Hey, Pet told me that you okayed our using this story in our next chapter of ESGAME! Thanks so much! Now that I've read some of the Forgotten Realms stuff, I'll definintely have to check out some of your other English writing!
Petalwing chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Oh, poor Drizzt! But he is more lucky then Evoe... or others... ;)

Oh, and by the way, this would be perfect for ESGAME. Can we have it? Pretty please? Would you allow us to bash it a little? It would just fit very well into a nice little mean plot we have going on there...

More via email, as soon as I can manage... So, and now I put you on author alert, since I nearly missed this.