Reviews for Harry Potter and the Barrier of Time
Theta-McBride chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Loved it!
ShadowBasilisk chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
first time I've read this story.. shame you've abandoned it as it has a pretty unique combination of events going on.

the writing was a 'lil hit or miss.. but judging by your more recent stories you have improved a lot in the time since this one was written.

maybe you could revise this one and continue the story once your current works are completed or near completion?
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Wizard Advocator? Is that like a lawyer?

I believe that the town should have some laws about not harming any of the animals or magical beings in the area.

-jwchan
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
CONTINUE! PLEASE! ..i want more...please?..
Tara-Yo chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
THis is a pretty cool fic! I see you havn't updated in a while tho :( ah well
alxzndra chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Great job! I don't think I've ever seen a similar story- and that's saying something! You could use a couple grammar checks but other than that- Brilliant fanfic.
BRM chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon i am in love with this story! uber big hugs
Merrymow chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
ApocSM chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Wonderful story. I love how your plot and storyline is so far. Yeah there are a lot of Harry goes back in time stories, but before now I have never seen one portrayed such as this. Anyway... great story, please update soon!
FairyQilan chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Very Nice. So noo houses or crap in the scjhool? And who the hell are they're girlfriends? And can i help you plan the school? Pleasee? I don't want it to be like Hogwarts. Make it open to all races(magic and otherwise), Build an adjoining university, Have muggle lessons as well as magical. Harry can be in charge of the muggle part. That includes physical 't make it all light, allow some dark arts, but make killing illegal inside the school. I've got more ideas, let me know if i'm annoying you.
Etidorpha chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
I liked this story a lot. It's a different spin on the stories where Harry and Tom make their peace with the other. I hope you update it soon.
The Divine Shadow chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
I have enjoyed this story so far and i hope that despite the poor review number you do not abandon it

A possable reason that your not getting many reviews is because of where this story is catorgorized...I don't think all that many people go looking at Tom/Harry stories even if their not slash becuase they will assume it is...So don't expect hundreds of reviews but I still believe that you deserve more reviews for this story...

I look forward to your next review...
Gemini Peverell chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Fascinating)

I like it) Hope you will update soon)

Love Xenia Marvolo
The Lord Of Elves chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
i really like youre story i have just found it i hope u will update soon and quick good luck youre avid reader thelordofelves
momocolady chapter 4 . 11/30/2005