Reviews for The Captain's Papers
cheesyteal'c chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Your fic has been reviewed on a blog site. Feel free to check it out at s/2272754/1/The-Captain-s-Papers
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
AMAZING! I giggled and grinned so much that my face hurts lol you captured Amelia and Delbert's personalities so great!
Mr. Fire Dragon chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
I loved this quick words the accuracy in which you captured the Captain's character and balance in her rolls was most excellent...I wish I had reviewed each chapter but I couldn't put it down and I will write a more through review in the days to come but for now sleep desperatly calls me...again in short terms...job well done and Thank you.
maps.and.violins chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I've looked at this fic in the past and you should know that I've enjoyed it. You do an excellent job of capturing Amelia's character as well as her...em...verbosity. Thank you for sharing, and keep up the writing!
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this is awesome!
everdeer chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
Stunning, I loved it. The movie would have been so much better had they talked about her and doppler. She is an exceptional character that is too often forgotten and was pushed aside by the likes of a moody angst-ridden teenager. :/
BrittS.Walker chapter 20 . 12/10/2010
I love Captain Amelia stories along with anything for treasure planet way to go (:
Welsh Gem chapter 20 . 7/11/2010
*wipes away a tear* so lovely. great vocab. Do u think u could do an aftermath like when their at dock. im mad about doc and amelia
KitFisto'sGirl chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
amazingly accurate, not what id call my kind of story, but beautiful in its own way
luvameliadoppler chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
pleez write 2 me! i need tips
eliana chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
u r soo freakn' good. i'm gonna die
eliana chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
CRAP,CRAP,CRAP! u r the best writer ever. mby i should just give this whole thing up. what the hell was i thinking?
eliana chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
oh my holy freakn' god. u r so0o good. i just want to cry, u r so much better than me
eliana chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
wow. I was working on a story just lkie this, but yrs is way better. cause i kinda made her more casual than u did ( then again, u r probably older than me. i need tips.
Marianne Greenleaf chapter 20 . 10/11/2009
This was absolutely charming! The narrative voice was excellent - I agree with an earlier reviewer that it has the "classic novel" feel. First person can be difficult to write, especially in fanfic, but you nailed it. Well done!