Reviews for A Cappella
blusaphyr chapter 7 . 6/11
I am 15 years late for a review. It's been a long time, and this story reminded me why ExT is my favorite OTP in CCS, and why Nakuru and Spinel are my secondary character favorites (though my image of all the characters are still in their youthful side *ahem*handcuffs? naughty lingerie*ahem* really can't imagine them doing that *shakes head*) Nevertheless, I enjoyed the plot and I actually liked how it focused on Tomoyo and her situations that will make her a better person in the end. Maybe next time I'll be able to see Eriol's POV on this same story, I usually see another perspective once I read it the second time. I love your OC's esp Colin, I'm sure if I read this way-way back I won't like him. Although I thought it'll be Justin who'll be her BFF's), the father reminds me of an Oya-baka from a manga I'm currently reading and still following. Thank you again for this!
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Kyaaaa! ERiol!
Alanna-sama chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
This was a touching and heartfelt story that reached the deepest regions of my heart and it is so beautiful that there is just not words for it. I love these because they make me smile and want to cry happy tears at the same time.
Celindia chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Love this story so much :)
MiracleShine chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST ERIOLXTOMOYO FANFIC EVER( No offense other writers )! WHAT A GOOD PLOTLINE AND CHARACTERS AND EVERYTHING!
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I love it!
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
The tea kettle sure knows how to interrupt :)
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Snap! I wanted them to kiss.
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Poor Eriol. He won't be having a good ol quality time with Tomoyo-chan
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Hahaha! Eriol got it real bad!

Daidouji-san, you are an enigma
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I love Kaho Mizuki here :)
tkim619 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
awwwww i soo gonna read this again! about time!
tkim619 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
just as i thought eriol is jealous when she came with colin
kawaiiangel212 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
When I was younger, I used to just read fanfiction for the heck of it and hardly cared for the quality of writing that was present; however, all of that changed after I chanced upon this story four years ago. I can't help but compare everything I now read on this website back to your style and wonderful characterization, and generally, I find myself quite disappointed with everything else! Since this was written nearly 13 years ago, I doubt you'll ever see this comment but I just wanted to leave my thoughts regardless. This story never fails to lift my spirits and put a spring back into my steps. After reading this, I'm always re-convinced that falling in love again can't be such a bad thing after all.
Fabi17 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I love the story but at the same time makes me sad,what i mean is *sigh*that if you put your heart into something or someone perhaps,and you have to leave them behind is to be honest that how i am right now,Well never mine my life
I love the story so touching
Love,