Reviews for On the count of three,
xyugiohluvrx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
o Poor Yami! I feel so bad for him! This was a good fic overall. It would have been cool if you made this into a longer story. But this way, it keeps us thinking. Really cool!
PyrrhicVictories chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Poignant and well done. Thanks for posting.
Orenjiro-Chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hey, wow, that was touching... Makes one's heart sink (not in a bad way). For a small amount of text the emotion is expressed very well. Nicely written and elegantly organized. Keep up the good work. And thank you for the review. Everyone has their down-days, no worries.
Serah Villiers chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I don't know what to feel, actually. On the one hand I'm almost crying for poor Yami and Bakura...but I'm also really happy that Yugi at least has Jou to turn to. It'd be even more upsetting if Yugi had been all alone and Yami could only watch.

Very well written, great fic!

Dagger
BookDragon chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Holy Shit. This is freakin awesome! Really said and sobering, but freakin awesome. Poor Yami! *tear tear* If I could rate this 1 out of 5, it would get a 10!
Misura chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
A most interesting read, which I enjoyed greatly in spite of its less-than-optimistic portrayal of Yami and Bakura's future. I liked the original plot also, your different-from-usual take on the life of the yamis in the modern world.
Sami Ryou's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
OMG! I was so saddened by this fic, I can't bear the thought of Yami loving Yugi and not being able to have him! Jou should die! And Bakura has to be with Ryou, they BELONG together! Oh my god...you've made me cry now! Brilliant fic!

love Sami, Ryou's Hikari.
lavalieres chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very well done! It's interesting to see a fic that seriously approaches the subject of the yamis and their inability to interact in the lives of their omotes. The format of the piece added to its beautiful simplicity. Atemu's speach yet lack of speach really delves into who he is and how he is truely affected.

The only thing that I found rather distracting was the overuse of the word "tear" Initally, the word was well placed and effective, however as the fic progressed, the more that I saw the word, the more distracted I became by it's presence. Other than that, the fic is well written! Great job! _

Halys
straws chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Um... that was a bit too weird. But good.

Did you see Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power) on Saturday? WTF was up with it? It was awful!